fuck the N64

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Really this system is shitty
Shitty controller, graphics, games,sound everything about it is shit I feel sorry for the fans and people who bought it playing it makes me appreciate the Saturn and see's why the playstation was successful. To let you know I borrowed my sister's N64 and would not spend a single penny on it. This system should be forgotten and no more threads about it ever again.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Hmm, I think not.

F-Zero_X_box_art.png

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I am so sick of all this N64 hate. All you dummies have to realize there are a bunch of outside factors as to why Nintendo completely botched the N64 launch and first couple years. It wasn't even completely all their fault why there were no games, the controller blew, and what games they did have cost double the price of their competitors'.

For a console that only had two great games total, and with entire popular genres underrepresented or completely nonexistent, N64 was fucking phenomenal, so fuck the haters.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Do you usually pee on your favourite consoles?
That's another thing armchair critics never bring up. I peed on my N64 twice and it still works GREAT. Nintendo built a fucking tank. You can have friends over for a night of beers and gaming, old Joe there can projectile vomit all over the N64; you do a quick sponge or damp rag, and it's right back to the blurry 4 player goodness. You don't even have to wait for that shit to dry.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Good job on beating a dead horse :oh_no:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
That's another thing armchair critics never bring up. I peed on my N64 twice and it still works GREAT. Nintendo built a fucking tank. You can have friends over for a night of beers and gaming, old Joe there can projectile vomit all over the N64; you do a quick sponge or damp rag, and it's right back to the blurry 4 player goodness. You don't even have to wait for that shit to dry.

LOL!

Buddy of mine at work told me how one night over a decade ago when his buddies were over drinkin and playing a 4p game on his N64 that one of em ended up puking all over the place, including all over his N64 and games. Wiped everything down and it still all works to this day.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It's a good point. The N64 is a solid console. How many of them have had a cd lazer failure? THAT'S RIGHT, NONE!

The only weak part is the analogue sticks wear out fairly quickly. I hate being the last one round to my mates house and having to using the stick which doesn't sit in the centre properly. It's as floppy as a whore's pussy lips.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
im so drunk id might kill a man with my bare hands who dared make another n64 thread

Tanooki

War Room Troll

I don't know about urinating on it but I wouldn't doubt it. Ever tear one of those things open? It's a huge black and metal brick, a huge bar goes across the thing. Back in the day one of our test boxes at Midway failed, it took people pounding it outside for awhile to break the thing it was ridiculous. It took a wannabe pro wrestler on staff throwing it on the ground to break the shell after awhile, even then had to prop it up against a curb and jump on it a few times to bend it due to that bar in there. I've seen how abused they get a daycares when I was doing some teaching a decade ago and they'd just keep on ticking, and you know how 5 year olds can be with stuff. If anything can be said for the n64, it's that it's built like a tank, not so much the controller joysticks which Mario party was designed to kill to buy replacements, but otherwise solid. It may have had a smaller library but it has a few solid titles to it as well, it's not all bad.

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the war room as it's an obvious troll post even starting this thread.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Shit threads like this are why I stay away from here. For fuck sake, this "joke" isn't funny any longer.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Is this a new record, 3 stupid ass n64 hate threads in like a week?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The N64 does have the Best 3D Fighter of all time.