Fuck it i think a shall engulf myself in some neo tonight.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
As above but not meant in a sick sexual way so fuck off Shroom.That will be all..:loco:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Pre-preemptive Shroom strike?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
how does this thread not belong in the war room?

Also: relevance?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Ah lighten up its general neo chat..Laughter is the fruit of life my son..

He's been here over a year and thinks he runs the place, lol . Just ignore him like everyone else does.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So did you play some fucking Neo last night or what? Personally I played the living shit out of Gunlord. Got got by a piece of shit boss that I still haven't figured out how to kill.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I agree. I need to consult the Finn on this.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
So did you play some fucking Neo last night or what? Personally I played the living shit out of Gunlord. Got got by a piece of shit boss that I still haven't figured out how to kill.
Well bro how is all dude?Yep i got an ass whipping on Fatal Fury 3 and Fighters History.i have not sampled Gunlord as of yet myself(don't laugh)but looks great..

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Well bro how is all dude?Yep i got an ass whipping on Fatal Fury 3 and Fighters History.i have not sampled Gunlord as of yet myself(don't laugh)but looks great..

Definitely an awesome game if you're a Turrican fan.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

That final boss is indeed a bitch. The way I deal with him was focus all your fire on the "boss" not the other enemies until they get too close they are a distraction. You want to kill "him" as fast as possible because the more of the others you kill they keep getting harder and a bit faster each time they spawn. Kill the one that gets behind you and ignore the other and just keep pounding the boss until the other gets too close.

I had a lot of trouble with him as well but done this and finally killed that bastard.

Last edited: