FT/S: PS3, DC, PSX, Saturn and X-Box Games (Now with less idle copying and pasting!)

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Once upon a time, CrackerMessiah posted a thread wanting certain games. However, he didn't realize that a bit of his "Wanted" list mirrored his "Available" list until the option to edit his original post disappeared. So here's a newer thread with more up-to-date inventories. Thanks for reading!

Hey all,

Games I've played and don't wanna no more are being offered for games I wanna play.

Most games are in "Pretty Damn Good" to "Damn Fine" condition, with exceptions noted. Smoke, pet, child and pretense-free home. I'd love any of the PS3 games listed, and I've heard good things about Xenoblade Chronicles.

If your preference is payment, Paypal will work. So will US money orders.

I HAVE:

PS3:
Prince of Persia
God of War III
Mirror's Edge
Darksiders

Nintendo DS:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Xbox (Original):
Halo 2
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Manix
SNK Vs. Capcom: Chaos
Street Fighter: Anniversary Collection
X-Men Legends, parts 1 and 2 - These came from some corporate, and rather forgettable, chain used video game store. They're playable, and they'll look OK on a shelf, but they're what I'd call "good enough."

DREAMCAST:
Street Fighter III: Third Strike (Comes, rather oddly, in a W Impact jewel case with a TS Spine Card. Scruffy case, but otherwise fine condition. That's how I got it!)

PSX:
X-Men Vs Street Fighter JAP

I WANT:

PS3:
Eternal Sonata
Infamous 2
Darksiders II
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Four Buttons

Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles

Dreamcast:
Zero Gunner 2 (JAP)