FT: MVS RotD full kit, Gururin, SSIV

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following that I would like to swap:

Rage of the Dragons full English kit, matching serials, unopened baggie. A few light scratches on the underside of the cart from the five (count them, five) times I inserted and reinserted it into my MV-1 only to find that it just wouldn't work with my hardware. But it's otherwise new.

Gururin: loose Japanese cart, white casing, original label is in great shape

Samurai Shodown IV: loose Japanese cart, white casing, scruffy damaged original label

Looking for Metal Slug 4 MVS. I'm a playa more than a collecta so loose cart is okay.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Dan Elektro:
I have the following that I would like to swap:

Rage of the Dragons full English kit, matching serials, unopened baggie. A few light scratches on the underside of the cart from the five (count them, five) times I inserted and reinserted it into my MV-1 only to find that it just wouldn't work with my hardware. But it's otherwise new.

Gururin: loose Japanese cart, white casing, original label is in great shape

Samurai Shodown IV: loose Japanese cart, white casing, scruffy damaged original label

Looking for Metal Slug 4 MVS. I'm a playa more than a collecta so loose cart is okay.
Doh, saw the tech thread. Sorry bout this, it really sucks that ROTD won't work w/ the 1 Slot boards. frown

<small>[ April 20, 2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: JHendrix ]</small>

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jhendrix i selling a mv-1fz board if interested i thinjk that's what it was if that sounds like a real motherboard lol either way it's mv-1f something think it's a z

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rather than sell, I am going to try to hold out for an MS4 trade, actually...I may not get it, of course. :)

Dan Elektro

Morden's Lackey
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the offers and interest--I was able to get the trade I wanted. Carts are already en route!