FT/FS: US. Metal Slug X AES (SOLD)

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi,
some people will find this offer odd, but I am well aware that a US. MSX is worth more than a US. SS4:

I am looking for an eternity after a US. Samurai Shodown 4 to complete my Samurai Shodown collection and had no luck so far. Therefore I offer now a US. Metal Slug X in exchange for a US. Samurai Shodown 4 (Please do not offer Korean versions). I am looking for a 1:1 trade, my only requirement on the basis of the price difference between MSX and SS4 is: I don´t want to pay for shipping.

Please note: I know that quite a few people will pm-me with offers for the game, but I am right now not interested in money. I am really looking for a trade!

Edit:
- The game is now available for sale, too. I would still prefer a trade, but I am searching for a US. SamSho4 for over 6 months now...
- The game is in very good but not mint condition! Please check the pics for insertion marks, a small mark to the snaplock case and the not-original manual baggie...
- Shipping is not included in the price
- Payment can be made with Paypal. If you don't use personal gift, please add 3% for the paypal fee
- Price: SOLD

Here are some pics of my game (The manual-baggy is a bit bigger than normally. It is obviously not the original one):
IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

The damage seen in this pic is only to the plastic of the case, not the insert:
IMG_1116.jpg

The cart has some insertion marks on the front and back:
IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

Last edited:

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
:up:

No one with a complete US. Samurai Shodown 4, who has interest in my US. Metal Slug X? Mhm, I would also consider a 1:1 trade with a US. MOTW...If no one shows interest in the coming days, I´ll probably offer the game for sale...

Edit:
game is now for sale, too!

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Nice price on that MSX, someone should jump on it.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Its the symbol for the Eastern Mark.