FS: xRGB Mini FRAMEMEISTER

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey folks!

I ended up not needing the xRGB in my arcade setup; apparently Toshiba really gave a shit about upscalers when they made the monitor I'm using. The xRGB mini ended up not getting along with my monitors (which switch source when the mini swaps signal type), so I've really got no use for it right now.

It is exactly as it was when purchased from Solaris Japan, and is as new. Box, remote, Japanese SCART RGB 21 dealie, the whole deal. It's still covered under Solaris' half year warranty (only a month into it).

$375 shipped in the USA seems pretty fair; you're getting a new unit without having to pay for shipping from Japan.

Let me know!

Oh! Nearly forgot about this bonus:

http://www.solarisjapan.com/d-terminal-to-component-adapter-cable-female/

One of these badboys is included. I almost forgot I had it.

Last edited:

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'll leave this up until tonight, and I'll probably put it on eBay at that point. I'm also willing to entertain offers on it, if you don't like the price.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've popped this up on eBay. However, I'll happily end the listing early if there are no bids and send it to someone here.

Last edited:

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So my eBaying didn't go so well, and this guy's back on the market tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested, folks!

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Item's up for sale again. I'll go as low as $320 for it, plus shipping or pickup in NYC. That's a damned good offer; you won't find one of these like new for that anywhere else!

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
lol that didnt last long. Glad everything worked out for you. Sorry I didn't get back to you ASAP I was busy and had bought a XRGB 3 instead lol.