FS/WTT: Saturn Games:Christmas NiGHTs (US), X-men COTA etc. for GBA games UPDATED 1-4

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE: Saturn, 5-in-1, Xvs.STF, Pocket Fighter, and SM are all on hold. The rest of the games are still available and will be on ebay by wednesday night at latest

I have a modded black US launch Saturn (ON HOLD) with a region switch and the following items:
Action Replay 5-in-1 Blue Box (Updated) Version (In Box, Complete) *ON HOLD*
X-men vs. STF Complete JPN (Not w/RAM cart) *ON HOLD*
Pocket Fighter Complete JPN (Again, just game, don't know if this game ever had a 1 mb RAM cart pack) *ON HOLD*
Silhouette Mirage Complete JPN *ON HOLD*
X-men Children of the Atom Complete JPN (nothing special this time either)
Christmas NiGHTs US (RARE) Complete

All are in excellent-mint condition and the launch Saturn is in ok-good cosmetic condition and perfect working condition. The saturn is boxed. None of my games are w/RAM carts etc. because the 5-in-1 AR handles the RAM, the saves, any territory games (though my Saturn is modded so no worries), cheats and more

I also have many misc. US games:

Complete US games:
Wipeout
Daytona USA
Street Fighter: The Movie
Virtua Fighter 1
Virtua Fighter Remix
Virtua Fighter 2

Incomplete US games (w/replacement jewel cases)
Virtual Open Tennis
Street Fighter Alpha
NiGHTs

All range from horrible/bad to good/near great condition. Not really anything minty AFAIK, all are in working condition though.

I WANT TO TRADE FOR GBA GAMES
Any, really, any at all. Just PM me.

I will also sell the pack if anyone's interested. I will take offers but if you really want me to set a price then reply or PM me.

UPDATE: The difference between the blue box and the green box versions of the Pro Action Replay 5-in-1 device is that the Green Box only has 1mb support while the blue box can do both 4m and 1m (thus, you can play both X-men vs. STF with a 4mb RAM and Pocket Fighter with its optional 1mb RAM without having to manually switch etc.)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Updated 01-04-03 The GBA SP bundle(and everything under it) is ON HOLD.

I have a Japanese GBA SP. It is the limited edition Final Fantasy Tactics Advance GBA SP bundle. This is what it comes with:

Limited Edition Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Gameboy Advance SP(JAP)(boxed)(ON HOLD)
Limited edition Pearl White GBA SP system
Final Fantasy Tactics advance game(complete/boxed)(JAP)
Velvet carrying bag
Final Fantasy wrist strap
Official Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Strategy Guide
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance limited edition print "The Judge"
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Pencil Board

I know it is probably not what you were looking for but I thought I might give it a shot. It only comes with Final Fantsy It is a very nice set and is pretty hard to come by. I am interested in the modded Saturn, Pocket Fighter, X-MEN vs Streetfighter, and the 5 in 1, mostly. I'm not interested in any of the US games. It you are interested send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Evildeadman said:
I have a Japanese GBA SP. It is the limited edition Final Fantasy Tactics Advance GBA SP bundle. This is what it comes with:

Limited Edition Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Gameboy Advance SP(JAP)(boxed)
Limited edition Pearl White GBA SP system
Final Fantasy Tactics advance game(complete/boxed)(JAP)
Velvet carrying bag
Final Fantasy wrist strap
Official Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Strategy Guide
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance limited edition print "The Judge"
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Pencil Board

I know it is probably not what you were looking for but I thought I might give it a shot. It only comes with Final Fantsy It is a very nice set and is pretty hard to come by. I am interested in the modded Saturn, Pocket Fighter, X-MEN vs Streetfighter, and the 5 in 1, mostly. I'm not interested in any of the US games. It you are interested send me a PM. Thanks.
I'm interested. YGPM