FS: VRC (Virtual Racing Chassis) by Bob Earl

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is a brand new black VRC gaming racing seat. Asking $250 (paid $370 shipped). For complete details, check out the web site of Bob Earl, who designs and sells the VRC:

http://www.bobearlracing.com/

It's ideal for the Logitech G25 and G27, but works with most other wheels as well. It includes the optional shifter mount for the Logitech gearshift.

I purchased this seat for use with Gran Turismo 5, but found that it takes up too much space in my narrow living room, forcing me to sit too close to the TV. Other than that, it's awesome. I paid $370 shipped to Columbus, OH with the gearshift attachment, unassembled. I'm asking $250 for what's basically a brand new VRC, fully assembled (not a fun task), and all you have to do is pick it up, install your wheel, and start playing.

I'd prefer that the buyer pick it up locally or meet me within a reasonable driving distance; taking it apart and shipping it would be a pain in the ass.

VRC-1.jpg

VRC-2.jpg

DJ88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've been looking for one of these for a while. I just joined after finding this on google so I can't PM yet. I know you said you'd rather have someone pick it up locally, but I still wanted to let you know I'd be interested just in case you decide to ship.

If you still have it, and no one else shows interest, let me know if there's any possibility of you shipping.

Thanks,