FS: Saturn Games, mainly imports fighting, RPG, RAM carts, accessories - MAKE AN OFFER

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Everything in this thread has sold or was moved to a newer selling thread.

Thanks!

Spoiler:
Continuing to clean out the closet, found some Saturn import games and accessories. Payment via paypal, shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US $5.35 small packet (will hold three games unless one is marked with a star which is a double-case game), $10.35 medium box (should hold a lot of stuff). Please use gift or add 4% to save me the fees. PM your interest and zipcode. I'll also ship internationally but the cost is yours.

Some of the jewel cases are not in the best condition, but the games themselves are great and the documentation is fine and wrinkle free, with spine cards unless otherwise noted.

STILL FOR SALE:

Grandia (complete with spine card, throwing in Digital Museum with this one, but missing the digital museum mini-cd with the radio play) - $50
Madoh Monogatari (Puyo Puyo RPG complete with spine card) - $25

Modded but sold as non-working US SEGA Saturn (no cables, seen better days, an old workhorse) - $15
Any one of the geniuses around here can probably determine what is wrong with this thing and fix it, but then again, maybe they can't.

Pics follow:

Collapsed image

Collapsed image

Gone/Hold:

Dead or Alive (complete with spine card) - $10 - SHIPPED TA
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter (w 4MB Ram Cart) - $25 - SHIPPED KP
Metal Slug (complete with spine card) - $35 - SHIPPED M3
Radiant Silvergun (complete with spine card) - $100 - SHIPPED TG
Puyo Puyo 2 Sun (complete with spine card, kind of a greatest hits edition, disc a little scratched, fucking college roomates) - $5 - SHIPPED DZ
Twinkle Star Sprites (complete with spine card, disc 1 has some ringlets but shouldn't affect performance) - $50 - SHIPPED SV
Dungeons & Dragons Collection (complete with spine card) - $100 - SHIPPED H3
Saturn Bomberman (USA version, CD only, a little scratched, was in heavy rotation in college :/) - $10 - SHIPPED AK
Saturn NiGHTS Pad (3) - $5 - SHIPPED MB
Saturn NiGHTS Pad (4) - $5 - SHIPPED MB
Saturn Six Button Pad (new style) - $5 - SHIPPED RK
Saturn light gun (orange US style) - $5 - SHIPPED TG
Saturn light gun (2) (orange US style) - $5 - SHIPPED RK
Saturn Multi-Tap - $20 - SHIPPED M3
JVC Saturn VCD Card (RG-VC3) - $15 - SHIPPED RK
Xmen vs Street Fighter (complete w 4MB Ram Cart and a bit dinged up box) - $20 - SHIPPED K^
Vampire Hunter (complete with spine card) - $10 - SHIPPED K^
Street Fighter Zero 2 (complete with spine card) - $10 - SHIPPED K^
Saturn NiGHTS Pad (1) - $5 - SHIPPED K^
Saturn NiGHTS Pad (2) - $5 - SHIPPED K^

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
$100 for a complete RSG? Wow, I had no idea the price had dropped so much.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Taking offers, please buy my stuff, I hate to sell things on ebay if I don't have to.

Hayato3D

n00b
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Got Dungeons & Dragons Collection in the mail yesterday. Super fast shipping and it works perfectly! It's great to be able to play this game again. Bump for an awesome seller!

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Just two and a half RPGs and a disabled veteran Saturn left now. Someone give them a home, they might not survive a campaign on ebay.