FS: Psyvariar Complete and Psyvariar 2 for J-PS2 in LIKE NEW MINT COMPLETE condition!

ironish

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Up for sale are my two Psyvariar games: Psyvariar Complete Edition and Psyvariar 2, both are Japanese versions.

Psyvariar Complete: I bought this game used, but I made sure that the disk was in perfect shape. The disk doesn't have any scratches, smudges, fingerprints or dirt on it. The manual has some creases and other flaws but it's in pretty good shape. The case has some minor shelf wear, but nothing more than you would expect from any average used game. Overall the package is in NEAR MINT condition, just don't expect complete perfection. $30

Psyvariar 2 comes in LIKE NEW MINT COMPLETE condition. The disk is flawless with no scratches at all and no smudges, fingerprints dirt, etc. The manual is the exact same shape that I got it in and the case is also in like new condition. I bought this one brand new and kept it in same perfect shape I keep all of my newly bought games in. $45

I barely played these games so it's time to sell them. Shipping is $4 and only available to US buyers.

Last edited: