FS PCBs: Ketsui, Espgaluda, Black Tiger

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Pics: https://imgur.com/a/ROm5Dcp

All three games will ship in protektive pak boxes. Anyone in the bay area can pick up in person.

Ketsui - $1200 -> $1000 + shipping

The battery has been removed. The EPROM has not been patched. It crashes at the demonstration screen, which is expected and known. Just be sure to start the game before the demo starts.

Includes photocopied papers

Espgaluda - $800 -> $700 + shipping

Works great, no problems.

Black Tiger - $75 + shipping SOLD!

Works great. Big and heavy PCB, shipping will probably be ridiculous :-/

I also have a broken Dangun Feveron. It boots up to garbled graphics. $300? SOLD!

Last edited:

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Lots of interest in the Dangun. It is most likely sold.

EDIT: Dangun is sold

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
How did you get your supergun to display properly on a widescreen TV? Mine just gives me a message that the resolution isn't supported.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
How did you get your supergun to display properly on a widescreen TV? Mine just gives me a message that the resolution isn't supported.

I am running it through a framemeister. The HAS supergun's rgb output maps directly the framemeister's input.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Prices reduced on Galuda and Ketsui

Ketsui $1000
Galuda $700

fake

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Jeez, what asshole took the bid from $20 to $350? It says the username is e****r. It was probably that weeb elixer.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Jeez, what asshole took the bid from $20 to $350? It says the username is e****r. It was probably that weeb elixer.

The obfuscated usernames are totally random and have nothing to do with the actual user name. I can confirm that as I can see the actual bidder.

I was surprised to see it go that high already too :eek_2:

fake

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
The obfuscated usernames are totally random and have nothing to do with the actual user name. I can confirm that as I can see the actual bidder.

I was surprised to see it go that high already too :eek_2:

Haha, I'd say GLWTS, but I think someone really wants that board and you won't have any trouble.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Yo City41, one quick note.

"Will be shipped in a Protektive Pak box."

I made the mistake of shipping a PCB in one of these boxes thinking it was the right thing to do. What happened was the PCB moved around in said box, and one of the divots in the foam actually broke a capacitor off the PCB. I think these boxes are perfect for storage (I use them too!) but just wanted to give you a heads up. Also, please don't ever ship with the PCB feet on. Ever.

Good luck!

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
thanks for the heads up. I will put the PCB in an anti-static bag, then add additional bubble wrap to the box, then put the whole thing in a flat rate box.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

I made the mistake of shipping a PCB in one of these boxes thinking it was the right thing to do. What happened was the PCB moved around in said box, and one of the divots in the foam actually broke a capacitor off the PCB. I think these boxes are perfect for storage (I use them too!) but just wanted to give you a heads up. Also, please don't ever ship with the PCB feet on. Ever.

Good luck!

Yup. Had the same thing happen to a G Darius.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1

Good luck!

Oof... I appreciate you (and Terry330) mentioning this... I've do e that before without issue, but won't make that potential mistake again!