FS: Pana Twin MP-92 Supergun #2

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
$485 + Shipping *Sold*

Got another one for sale. In excellent working shape. Comes with RGB Scart Cable, Jamma Harness with CPS2 Kick Harness.

BQC4KGY.jpg

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Genuinely, I wish I had the space to use a supergun like this. They're the coolest. GLWS man!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Thanks Bud. One of my favorite CP superguns. Took me forever to find one in great condition.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks Bud. One of my favorite CP superguns. Took me forever to find one in great condition.
Hey Razo, any chance you know if the Mahjong panel works through the JAMMA harness, or does it need another harness? I know Mahjong boards have an edge connector that doesn’t have the key that JAMMA does, but I don’t know the exact pinout.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Hey Razo, any chance you know if the Mahjong panel works through the JAMMA harness, or does it need another harness? I know Mahjong boards have an edge connector that doesn’t have the key that JAMMA does, but I don’t know the exact pinout.
That's a good question. Always loved the look with the Mahjong panel but never used. I doubt that that mahjong panel works off the Jamma harness. There is a little connector in the back and I'm assuming that's how the mahjong panel works but I don't have the wiring for that. I think I do have the manual but it's in Japanese and would need to be translated. I'll snap some pics.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ah, yeah, looks like there’s a harness with an 11 pin JST cable wired in for Mahjong support. The temptation is strong... Just trying to think how it would work with my current setup. You’d need a pretty long RGB cable and harness to use it at any length away from the monitor, huh?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ah, yeah, looks like there’s a harness with an 11 pin JST cable wired in for Mahjong support. The temptation is strong... Just trying to think how it would work with my current setup. You’d need a pretty long RGB cable and harness to use it at any length away from the monitor, huh?
Yes, the original harness that came with this sg is a joke. I had James make me a decent length one that allows you to have some distance between the board and the sg. Ideally you would have your ossc or scart switch somewhere near by and the board kind of in the same area. In my picture I had it setup to a vga monitor and the xrgb2 was close by. Typically guys use it like a candy setup like this.

K-2 is using a Sigma Raijin in the video which is pretty similar setup. The sigma raijin is a bit bigger.