FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot $70

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FS: Neo Geo MV-1 1 Slot $80 shipped ($70 w/o)

Because no one seemed to want to buy this from me last time before I left for vacation and started school again, I was not able to sell it last time. But now, I'm home and really need the money to pay for more college classes (and gas) at the local community college (Clackamas Community College!).

So I've put my MV-1 (big one slot with controller ports) up for sale again.
The MV-1 I'm asking $70. Or 80$ shipped...

I'll even throw in a bonus bootleg copy of Puzzle Bobble aka Bust a Move so you can play it as soon as you get the board (assuming you have sort of jamma board playing device) ( I have no other way to get rid of this bootleg Puzzle Bobble (it plays fine, but has no sound(well sound it has, but the cartridge is messed bad, so the sound is weird, neo-geo is fine though))).

For shipping your guess is as good as mine try checking USPS.com my zip code is 97045. Shipping outside the US is okay.

I accept paypal (debit cards only) although I prefer money orders.

If you have any questions just ask, I can also take other pictures or make a video if you want.

No trades please.

Thank you for looking.

My eBay account is - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=m00_h34d 69 feedback (74 recieved);100% positive.

Pictures ( I will make better ones if requested).

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i dont suppose you'd be willing to sell the puzzle bobble for cheap separately would you? :crying:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
think its just some loose solder joints or a bad boot all together?

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
To be honest, I have no idea. But my guess would be it's just a bad boot all together.

Although, what's cool about it is that the game plays just fine. And it's soooo fun!

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
XxSmityxX said:
o by the way have you tried any other games on it to see if it was just that cart?

Yeah. I've played numerous games on it.

I just sold them all about a year ago (before I went on my exchange). All other games played fine. I just didn't want to sell anyone the bootleg because I feel that's morally wrong.