FS: Neo Geo CD Top Loader (dead laser) with SD loader

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi,

I have a Neo Geo CD Top Loader with a dead laser and two replacement lasers which may also be dead. More importantly, I have a SD loader (I got from my good friend @Tw3ek) for it that hasn't been installed, but seems like a perfect pair. It comes with the original PSU, and if I can find some spare RCA cables, that too. No controllers, but can add a AES stick for $75 with sale. I have a stock stick with cracked balltop and a stick with new black balltop and sanwa buttons installed to choose from if you wish to add either.

Just want out what I have in to acquire- $225 plus shipping, US and Canada only, OBO, for the above without the sticks. Maybe a better price for a friend. HMU as I'm looking to sell this item ASAP.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
GLWS, bro.

Just curious, does the SD loader reduce or elimate the load times of some of the later NGCD games?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GLWS, bro.

Just curious, does the SD loader reduce or elimate the load times of some of the later NGCD games?
It reduces the loading times. In some cases, significantly from what I've seen. The loading can't be eliminated completely, however, due to RAM limitations in the hardware.

BeefJerky

Foreman of Jewish Tunnels
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It reduces the loading times. In some cases, significantly from what I've seen. The loading can't be eliminated completely, however, due to RAM limitations in the hardware.

That's what I was thinking it would be. Thanks for a detailed answer! (y)

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One more bump for this weekend in case anyone is interested, then I'll pull the item.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's really no other way to actually enjoy the most infamous NGCD games other than with the SD loader. The third party clones all have fucked up sockets, so buy it ASAP if you're interested

JoeAwesome

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks, BFF. Don't be afraid to ask for pics or make an offer if interested, especially when bundled with sticks!