FS: Misc Video Games (Xbox-360, PS2, Wii, Gamecube)

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have for sale a mixture of videogames listed below. The price listed by each game does not include shipping. Shipping for each game is $4.00within the U.S. If you purchase 2 or more games, I will only charge $4.00 total to you. The only exception to this rule is the Grand Theft Auto Limited edition set that will run $10.00 to ship based upon the size and weight.

Paypal Gift is only accepted. Gifting it avoids the fees.

Here are the games:

XBox 360

1.) Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition Game Set - This set includes the following:
-The Game Disc & Manual
-Bonus Making Of DVD
-Steelbook Case
-Chris Redfield Figurine (Brand New)
-BSAA Patch
-Kijuju Necklace (Stainless Steel)
-Tricell Messenger Gag (Brand New)
-Original Box
The game and DVD are in perfect shape. All of the items listed are wrapped and sealed in their original packaging.

Asking $50.00 Or Best Offer

2.) Grand Theft Auto 4 Special Edition Set - This set includes the following:

- Black Steel Box w/2 keys (Brand New)
- ArtBook (Brand New)
- Soundtrack CD
- Rockstar Emblem Steel Keychain (Brand New & Sealed)
- Rockstar Duffle Bag (Brand New & Sealed)
- Original Box
**This set does not include the game disc or case.

Asking $40.00 Or Best Offer

3.) Lego Batman - Comes complete with Game Disc, Manual and Case. The case is somewhat thrashed from my kids of the game and manual are in good shape.

Asking $5.00

4.) Lego Indiana Jones (The Original Adventures) - Comes with game disc, case and manual. The instructions are trashed and not of much use. The game disc has some scratches but works fine.

Asking $4.00

Gamecube

1.) Resident Evil 4 - Comes complete with Game disc, Case and Manual. All in excellent shape.

Asking $10.00

Wii

1.) Carnival Games - Game comes complete with Game Disc, Manual & Case. The Case insert has some slight water damage (from the kids) and the disc has a couple scratches, but everything works flawlessy.

Asking $6.00

PS2 J/P

1.) IIDX 6th Style (New Songs Collection) - Comes complete with Game Disc, Case & Instructions. This is for use on JP PS2 or modified systems only. Overall in Near Mint Shape

Asking $28.00

2.) IIDX 7th Style - Comes complete with Game Disc, Case & Instructions. This is for use on JP PS2 or modified systems only. Overall in Near Mint Shape

Asking $30.00

If you are interested, need pictures, or have any questions, please contact me via PM and I will be happy to help.

Thanks for :eye::eye:

Last edited: