FS: Jamma Dreamcast Adapter

aluisi

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
After countless Dr. & Hospital Visits and issues for well over a year I am back to modding as often as posable. I have 1 ready to go and 3 more on the way.

Here is some info on them

Jamma DreamCast box is two players has open sides so you can use VMUs or memory cards. All you do is plug in your DC to the wall plug in the Controller cables to the DC and the AV cable. Plug in a jamma harness to the Jamma edge connector and your off and playing.

This is amped with a volume nob in the front of it for unamped cabs. It has a CPS 2 Kick adapter so you can get all 6 buttons. You can use this in a Neo MSV wired cab and Get all 4 face buttons (no shoulder buttons in a 4 button Neo cab) with out using a kick harness.

Analog stick play is not possible with this. When building you either use the analog or the d-pad I always use the d-pad since 90% of games use it for direction. What this means is you cant play Jet Grind Radio with your cabs CP. But you can always plug in a DC controller and play Jet Grind on your cab :D

This woks in VGA cabs there is a Audio Jack that you plug in the mono from the VGA box to get sound.

Parts Cost has gone way up sorry. Price Shipped is $225 if you want a dreamcast with it $245.

PM me for more info.

SAMPLE PICTURE OF ONE I HAVE BUILT

100_1488.jpg

I am also build Jamma 360 boxes, Jamma Genesis, Jamma SNES, Jamma PC Engines. I am working on a Jamma PS2

Last edited:

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Bumb for a good guy. After purchasing two other Jamma Snes units (which had horrible washed out pictures), his was the first unit I purchased which looked great. Highly recommend!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey, I've been looking for a ready made solution like this for a while now and I'm definitely interested in picking one up. do you still make them? Hit me up with a PM.

Last edited:

aluisi

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey, I've been looking for a ready made solution like this for a while now and I'm definitely interested in picking one up. do you still make them? Hit me up with a PM.

can't PM you says that you are not accepting them or can't get them. I do still make them. The price has gone up due to parts cost this is a really old thread.

aclbandit

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I do still make them. The price has gone up due to parts cost this is a really old thread.

Even if that's the case, it's worth it. I can state with certainty that this guy does good work: I bought one from him quite a while ago at this point, and it's still running like a dream. One of the best people I've dealt with on here.

strogg

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aluisi. I'd be interested in buying one of these. Your PM inbox is full. You also didn't mention what the increased price would be. Please let me know and/or update the thread/clean out your inbox, as I want one :)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Mugicha has one aluisi made and he may be willing to let go of... send him a PM.

Last edited: