FS/FO/FT 3DO console ,Xeno Gamecubes , Chipped PSOnes

Mack702

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello I have a few items for sale or offer or trade today.

Payment will be through Paypal , Please do not add 4% or pay as gift.

Shipping will be via bubble mailer or USPS flat rate.

Shipping for bundles will be USPS priority mail.

Shipping is not included with prices but can be shipped for 2.50 via bubble mailer or 5.15 via USPS Priority mail flat rate for chips.

Free Shipping if you buy more than one chip!

Shipping is to USA only. Thank you.

Gamecube with full size viper top for regular DVD R's , Chipped with a Duo Q and Blue LED , comes with controller and hook ups. 95.00 The viper stickers usually don't like to hang onto the cases well..

I have 4 in stock and 5 without full size cases.

b79f.jpg

m4ns.jpg

Mod Chipped PS1 , with 2 memory cards , hook ups and a controller 60.00 Right now I only have PSOnes in stock x3

d6eo.jpg

Super Mario RPG with UGC and art 35.00

xtmf.jpg

Panasonic 3DO FZ - 1 Console with Hook ups and controller 65.00 Shipped

0ogj.jpg

6rkw.jpg

Controllers:

qdnt.jpg

Xecuter CR3Pro Bundle with Jr Programmer and 4g RW Kit: 40.00

z346.jpg

Xecuter 2.6CE's SOLD OUT

qbrk.jpg

DMS4 Pro' SE's 30.00 Each SOLD OUT

2b4u.jpg

Matrix Infinity's 17.00 SOLD Out

4cs3.jpg

Duo q's Gamecube- SOLD OUT

ba7c.jpg

Qoob Pro's Gamecube 40.00 each One left

d7ol.jpg

After this stock is gone , I will no longer be selling chips , I will however continue to sell modded Gamecubes.

Wanted:

Sega Saturns

Mario Kart 3DS

Zelda 3DS

Last edited:

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Some nice games in that Sega lot. Shining Force, Alisia Dragoon, and Landstalker! Good luck with the sale, man!

SePh1r0tH

n00b
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Well fuck I just bought one of those Earthbound repros for 100 bucks lol. I know its not worth nearly that much for just the cart but I was desperate to play this game on my snes =\. Oh well

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
What's the difference if any between Earthbound Uncut and regular Earthbound? Is the game any different?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What's the difference if any between Earthbound Uncut and regular Earthbound? Is the game any different?

Game has been edited to be more faithful to Mother 2, like the censored graphics have been restored. Not sure if the text has been re-translated or not. Basically, enough aesthetic changes were made to consider it a hack, but it's largely the standard game and a great excuse to play EarthBound on a cartridge on the cheap.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Are any of the super nintendo controllers the later variation that came with the Snes junior? meaning it has a molded NINTENDO logo rather than the printed one? If so id be interested if its in very good cosmetic shape and fully functioning.