FS: ESPGaluda II Kit, Guwange

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picking up a new toy so got to sell some stuff to get the funds.

Guwange

Looking to get $500 plus actual shipping. Bought this recently from Samurai ShowdownSensei along with the ESPGaluda 2 Kit.

Guwange Pics

ESPGaluda 2 Kit

Looking to get $650 plus actual shipping.

ESPGaluda 2 Pics

I am located in Northern VA, if anyone local wants to pick up and avoid shipping.

I will try and get pics up in the next few days. If anyone is interested in pics or has any questions shoot me a PM and I'll try and answer any questions and provide pictures when I can.

Thanks,

Dennis

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
nice price on the 3s... if Alec said it was changed in 07 then whoever buys this need not worry.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn, I'm curious what the new toy is if you're selling that stuff to get it.
Haha figured someone would ask. I'm getting a Fish Tales pinball machine. I would love to keep these games, but I just don't honestly see myself having the time to really enjoy them right now, so I figure let someone else take them and enjoy them and I can pick them up in the future. I also told myself that I am not spending any more money for awhile on new games, so something has to go.

NOAH

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Haha figured someone would ask. I'm getting a Fish Tales pinball machine. I would love to keep these games, but I just don't honestly see myself having the time to really enjoy them right now, so I figure let someone else take them and enjoy them and I can pick them up in the future. I also told myself that I am not spending any more money for awhile on new games, so something has to go.

Haha, Fish Tales. My uncle loved that pin.