FS: DVDs - primarily anime partial or complete sets

TheGreenMachine

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Only listing anime DVDs right now.

Going through my DVD collection trying to weed out all the shit I've either picked up on blu-ray or just didn't care for. These are all in excellent shape watched once or twice and then safely stored. These are all the original full price release versions of the titles. None are the priced down re-release versions.

All prices include shipping either via USPS priority or 1st class within the US. I don't use media mail. I will not be able to mail these before Saturday. It is impossible for me to get by the post office during the work week.

I'm not going to hold stuff. You want it, you pay for it, it ships on Saturday. Payment via paypal either as a gift or include 4% for fees.

-------------------------
1. Chrono Crusade vols 1-7 with collectors box - $25

The complete series on seven DVDs with the collectors box.

2. Samurai Champloo vols 1-6 with collectors box - $30

Needs vol 7 to complete the series. Great show with a great transfer on DVD. I bought it on blu-ray or I would be keeping these.

3. Sister Princess vols 1-4, 7 with collectors box - $12

Needs vols 5-6 to complete the series.

4. .Hack//Sign vol 1 with collectors box - $6

Bizarre hexagon shaped collectors box that includes vol 1 DVD, soundtrack, PS2 game demo disc, artwork in an envelope, and a small pig stuffed animal. Might have originally came with a t-shirt but I probably gave that away ages ago. Honestly I'd give this away if it weren't for the large odd shaped collectors box costing to ship.
-------------------------

I'll likely add some additional stuff here in the future as I get time to go through the rest of my DVDs. Not sure what or when so please don't be asking after that.

If anyone want to pick anthing up in 21044 we can make arrangements and I will of course knock some off the prices. If you want to buy multiple items I will also knock some off the total to reflect combined shipping.

- TGM

Last edited: