FS: cheap turntable, deejay "portable" record player

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
not really sure where to sell this stuff, figure its worth a try here. I have an audio technica direct drive turntable for sale. Got this so I could have a extra table, but now realize I have no space for it, have to unbox it and carry it over to my stereo whenever I want to use it, besides it weighs a ton. Bought new, Used for a total of about 4 hours. actually very nice sounding table when used with a nice vintage receiver, one of the better "budget" tables.

This model comes with the pyro software to transfer vinyl to cd, built in preamp, and a plug that connects to your pc. good budget solution for transferring vinyl to cd.

I'm looking for about $115 plus s/h if there is any interest.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Audio-Technica-PL120-Turntable?sc=7&category=906

also, have a 70's deejay record player, similiar to the fisher price ones that were out, but its made to look like a pair of jeans on outside. Looking for about $20 plus s/h. Needle was changed recently.

thanks!

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
WGolly said:
not really sure where to sell this, figure its worth a try here. I have an audio technica direct drive turntable for sale. Got this so I could have an extra table, but now realize I have no space for it. Bought new, Used for a total of about 4 hours. actually very nice sounding table when used with a nice vintage receiver, one of the better "budget" tables (under $300). Pretty well built, not a light plastic unit like most budget ones, has a quality cartridge included.

I'm looking for about $165 plus s/h if there is any interest.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Audio-Technica-PL120-Turntable?sc=7&category=906

This [model] is a nice entry level turntable.... I highly recommend it for anybody who wants to play thier vinyl...

WGolly

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
yeah, wish I could keep it. ITs really great for the price.

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Direct Drive Tables are definitely the ones to get, nice price too!

i'd pick it up myself if i didn't spend all my monies on PCB's

WGolly

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
one last bump, sorry. Just wanted to mention that shipping on this would be $28 for UPS Ground or $38 for USPS priority mail.

thanks