Found

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a Lumines and Hotshots Golf I think I might want to sell.

Also have Mercury to sell too, great game if you like Marble Madness style action puzzle games. Nice 3D graphics as well. Some random screenshots:

310589.gif
mercury003.JPG

All are complete, and include case, manual and UMD in excellent like new condition. I still like them all but played them a lot, and need money for other stuff now.

I also have a 1GB Sandisk memory stick pro duo you might want to have as well. I bought two of them a few months ago, but I really only use one, so no point keeping both. It's this one, made just for the PSP:

psp_sandisk_1gb_memory.jpg

They usually sell for around $100. It's the perfect size for full length movies (and homebrew if you get into that).

I'd like to sell all of these items together in one shot if possible, so if you want this package (3 games + 1GB memory stick) let me know.

I bought all this stuff brand new, and it cost me about $220. Before taxes. :angry:

I'm asking $170 shipped. Paypal only. PM if you want this package.

Will also throw in a free Intec UMD case. And for an extra $5 I'll include the UMD movie "Hellboy" complete with the case, like new. They did a good job converting it to PSP format, it's a fun movie.

Last edited:

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
I have a PSP bundle, like new condition, in the original box with all accessories (including Spider-Man 2 UMD), with a Wal-Mart cash receipt dated 4/22/05, so has about 6 months of warranty remaining. No dead pixels, firmware 1.5.

Also included are a Pelican carrying case (holds the PSP, 8 UMDs, AC adapter or other accessories, and cleaning cloths), and a USB/power cable. 8 games are also included, everything is complete. The games are:

1. Hot Shots Golf
2. Ape Escape
3. Darkstalkers Chronicle
4. Ridge Racer
5. Tiger Woods PGA
6. Wipeout Pure
7. Need For Speed
8. MLB

Looking for $350 plus shipping (and PayPal fees, if applicable). LMK if you're interested, thanks.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
$350? Wow that's very cheap. You could probably get a lot more for all that but it's your stuff...