[FOUND] WTB: SVC Chaos

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'm looking for a non-boot MVS cart of SVC chaos. I'm lookin' to spend around $60ish+shipping. Mostly wanting a Loose cart. Thanks.

Last edited:

LuckyDay

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I have SvC full kit (mint, never opened). I am only looking for 70 for it, so that might be in your price range.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
^That's a hell of a deal!

I came in here, ready to say "Psh, GOOD LUCK!" before I saw that.
(although, that is a new member with no posts or trader rating; I'd ask for an eBay account or something before sending out $70 via any means you aren't sure you can get it back)

LuckyDay

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
I have a seller rep on SRK that I can link to as well as an ebay account.

I only actually bought the kit for $80, but decided I could use the money to restore the new cab I got. Never even opened it up.

If anyone else wants it, PM me.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
^That's a hell of a deal!

I came in here, ready to say "Psh, GOOD LUCK!" before I saw that.
(although, that is a new member with no posts or trader rating; I'd ask for an eBay account or something before sending out $70 via any means you aren't sure you can get it back)

I actually found one for $50 and there was one on here earlier for $65. They're not that had to find if you're patient. Matter of fact

You can buy one new from Yaton for about $70. And before you say anything I've spoken with a few people who have bought new kits from Yaton and can vouch for their quality. But yeah in any case found.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Incredible; I feel like a dumbass for trading my Rage of the Dragons for one... fuck me in the ass and call me Jennifer.