FOUND: Steel Battalion Controller

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Total long shot...

Doesn't matter if it has the box or even the game. Mainly just after the controller in good working condition.

If you're looking to get rid of yours shoot me a PM and what you want for it plus shipping.

EDIT: Said "fuck it" and just sniped one on eBay.

Last edited:

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was taking to someone on Arcade Projects who was selling the JP version in box for a reasonable price and I ended up not buying it. I asked him if he still had it and still interested in selling. Will let you know!

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah on AP he said he's not able to ship it anymore. Sorry man.

Lowest he would go was $350, and it was CIB, but on ebay there were sone USA ones listed in get shape for not that much more (his was JP) , and a USA copy of SB is $50-80 by itself, so I felt like I would just use ebay for a CIB USA controller and game if I ever really had the burning desire for one, personally

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Went ahead and just sniped a nice and pristine looking CIB US set on eBay for $400+shipping.

Thanks again to Ghaleon and Neodogg for their help reaching out to that dude on AP.

I'll post some pics/vids in Console/PC gaming once I build the Teensy adapter and get it working with Mechwarrior 5. lol

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That’s so fucking cool, can’t wait to see it.

I’d love one in theory, just I know I’d use it twice then it would take up space and gather dust.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly a chad among goobs. Steel Battalion controller: big peen confirmed

can you use it on the PC? I'd find it hard to justify such an extravagant controller for one original xbox game