For Sale: Misc Items LIST UPDATED 2-11-11

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have a few odds & ends to sell weeding out some things from my collection.

Shipping Terms: All prices listed below do not include shipping. Please add $2.00 per item for items shipping within the U.S. If you purchase 3 or more items, I will give a flat rate of $5.00 shipping.

Payment: Paypal Only. No fees

Ok, Here Goes:

Wii Games:

1.) Wii Play - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $8.00

2.) My Sims Racing - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $10.00

3.) Super Monkey Ball (Banana Blitz) - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $6.00

4.) Trauma Center (Second Opinion) - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $6.00

5.) Speed Racer (The Video Game) - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $6.00

Gamecube Games:

1.) Soul Calibur 2 - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $10.00

2.) Viewitful Joe - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $10.00

3.) Resident Evil (Code Veronica) Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Discs are in Near-Mint Shape - $50.00

4.) Super Smash Bros. Melee - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $10.00

5.) The Legend Of Zelda (4-Swords Adventures) - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $20.00

Xbox-360 Games:

1.) Soul Calibur 4 - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $15.00

2.) Grand Theft Auto 4 - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Excellent Shape - $12.00

3.) Call Of Duty (Black Ops) - Comes complete with Case & Instructions. Disc is in Near-Mint Shape - $35.00

DVD Movies:

1.) Metal Gear Saga Volume 2 - Complete with Case & Disc. Disc is in Near Mint Shape - $10.00

2.) Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition) 2 Disc Set - Comes complete with Case and 2 DVD Discs. Discs is in are in Excellent Shape - $10.00

3.) Muppets Take Manhatten - Comes complete with Case and Movie Disc. Disc has light scratches but plays perfectly - $5.00

If you are interested in anything listed, please PM me.

Thanks For Looking

Last edited:

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Why does Code Veronica go for so much on Gamecube (not yours specifically)? Is it uncommon? I'm not into Gamecube, just curious. That was a great game.

Last edited:

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Why does Code Veronica go for so much on Gamecube (not yours specifically)? Is it uncommon? I'm not into Gamecube, just curious. That was a great game.

To be honest, I'm not sure. My guess would be the amount of the discs that were pressed and the limited number it was released in. Other than that, I would have no clue. I was a little surprised myself when I started checking prices.