Extreme G+G new promotional video

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
And here was me thinking it was Extreme-G being ressurected from the ashes of Acclaim's bankrupcy.

Bah.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Probably would be better if I could understand the crazy moonman language he was speaking.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i thought it was funny, but it'd be funnier if i knew what the fuck he was saying. subs please

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
toy_brain said:
And here was me thinking it was Extreme-G being ressurected from the ashes of Acclaim's bankrupcy.

Bah.
That's what I thought as well :crying:

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
I also thought it was that crap Extreme G game, but man that was good that is getting dwnloaded for my psp.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
awesome

I might have to scoop up a PSP in the future

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Kim _Kaphwan said:
i thought it was funny, but it'd be funnier if i knew what the fuck he was saying. subs please
Seconded. Sureley someone here can tell us whats going on here.

Arthur is kinda skinny for being able to get through 3 ridiculously hard quests, I'd figure he'd be so ripped his biceps would have biceps. Also, you'd think he'd live with the princess after saving her ass so many times, instead of hooking up with some random prostitute. :shame:

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
starman said:
Seconded. Sureley someone here can tell us whats going on here.

Arthur is kinda skinny for being able to get through 3 ridiculously hard quests, I'd figure he'd be so ripped his biceps would have biceps. Also, you'd think he'd live with the princess after saving her ass so many times, instead of hooking up with some random prostitute. :shame:

Don't you mean thirded?

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
toy_brain said:

Bah.

Hahaha, same here.

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
toy_brain said:

Bah.

me too...I don't care what anyone says about that game, 1 and 2 were pretty cool, and I played the hell out of 3...shitty controls, but for the time on PS2....visuals were top notch...that rain effect on screen....first game to pull that off!

edit...that video was amazing :buttrock:

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
That was excellent.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I have to say again, this is excellent. The music in it is great. It has slap bass... Awesome. A long shot, I know, but is there a chance I could find an mp3 of that?