Exosquad Seasons 1 and 2 on Peacock

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Don't know who will care about this but one of the better and more obscure '90s cartoons is on NBC's Peacock streaming service. As far as I know this is the first time the full series has been available for viewing since the show originally aired.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Own the DVD of season 1, but it will be great to see the entire franchise again. Some of the deaths in that show were pretty impressive.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Own the DVD of season 1, but it will be great to see the entire franchise again. Some of the deaths in that show were pretty impressive.

As long as the Resolute can maneuver.
She......she can still fight.
LEAVE
This is still my bridge Trooper.
Go back and tell Winfield to watch.
Tell him that Matthew Marcus knew how to die.

vlcsnap-2020-07-16-21h24m07s301.png

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I only know about this from the Genesis game, what's great about this CARTOON?

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member

Pretty impressive drama that for some reason Universal thought would be great for kids. Aged pretty well, like Batman: The Animated Series.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Mostly the haircuts!

I think the first indication that the show really doesn't fuck around is when the characters think they're on a transport to internment camps on Venus, and it turns out there are no internment camps on Venus. The shuttle just cuts the cargo container loose to drift into the sun like they've been doing with every other prison transport all along.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Mostly the haircuts!

I think the first indication that the show really doesn't fuck around is when the characters think they're on a transport to internment camps on Venus, and it turns out there are no internment camps on Venus. The shuttle just cuts the cargo container loose to drift into the sun like they've been doing with every other prison transport all along.

Oh shit. You just got my interest. I'm checking it out if I can.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
This is awesome news, I remember watching this on USA network back in the day. This and that terrible street fighter cartoon. Like others have said, this show seems fairly adult focused for a kids cartoon. The enslavement of the Neosapiens, deaths, etc.

They had some pretty sick 90s era toys too.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I had 2 of the exo suit toys, and they kicked major ass. Highly detailed and somewhat fragile. I took good care of them back then, but i specifically remember my mom putting them away if I ever had friends over because she was positive they would fuck them up. Probably was right, too.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I had 2 of the exo suit toys, and they kicked major ass. Highly detailed and somewhat fragile. I took good care of them back then, but i specifically remember my mom putting them away if I ever had friends over because she was positive they would fuck them up. Probably was right, too.

Dude when I was 12 or 13 I bought a Super Dodgeball arcade machine with all the money I saved up for a year. I wrote my own retarded liability waiver that my friends had to sign if they wanted to play it, in case they broke it. I was such a little faggot

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Dude when I was 12 or 13 I bought a Super Dodgeball arcade machine with all the money I saved up for a year. I wrote my own retarded liability waiver that my friends had to sign if they wanted to play it, in case they broke it. I was such a little faggot
This is a fantastic mental image. I wish you still had the waiver so we could let Wasabi review the wording of the document.