EVERY THING IS SOLD

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I have the following items for sale.
EVERYTHING IS SOLD

Nintendo Wii-Complete (all cables, ac, sensor, av cords, wiimote, nunchuck) with Box and Wii Sports. (Excellent Condition)

*This is a launch unit that works perfectly and has 49 WiiWare games loaded on it. It also comes with a 2.0 GB Wii memory card.

*(I have been asked a couple of times, so I will add it here) This system is not modded. All 49 Wiiware and various VC games were purchased through the shop.

WiiWare games are:
Swords & Soldiers, Bomberman Blast, Target Toss, Bust a Move Plus, Jungle Speed, Magnetica Twist, Bubble Bobble Plus, World of Goo, Fun Fun Mini Golf, Neves Plus, Water Warfare, Tetris Party, Dr. Mario, Space Invaders Get Even, Mega Man 9, Wild West Guns, Same Game, Defend Your Castle, Lost Winds, Alien Crush, Groovin Blocks, Pool Revolution, Brain Challenge, Block Breaker, Rotohex, Orbient, Penguins & Friends, Adventure Island, Final Fantasy IV, Strong Bad, Star Soldier, Crystal Defenders R1, TV Show King, NYX Quest, Texas Holdem, Onslaught, Bit Trip Beat, VIP Black Jack, Family Friends Party, Tiki Towers, Snowboard Riot, Pirates, Family Glide Hockey, Family Table Tennis, Big Kahuna, Maboshi, My Aqarium, Critter Round Up, Plattchen. *There are also a few VC games loaded as well. There are 400 points on this system as well.

***Just read that there may be a Wii price drop, so I am dropping the price of my system.

Will do $150 for the system. Shipping will be $15 via FedEx ground with insurance.

Pink DS Lite System. System is in Excellent Condition and comes with the ac adapter and original box. I do not have either pink stylus that came with the system but will include a stylus with this unit. This was my Wife's system and I am selling it because she now has a DSi.

*Will include Dark Spire with sealed music cd and Robocalypse DS games. Both are in Excellent Condition/Complete.

Looking to get $75 shipped via Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.

I accept PayPal (no fees) and ship within the USA. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Last edited:

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Very nice price on that Wii system, is there a official price drop coming for brand new ones?