Euro releases (20 chrs WTF?)

seamoon

New Challenger
Hi,

Some questions:

Is the "cart pics"-section on this site complete or were there more euroversions released than the few mentioned there? Is there generally a value difference between the US and euro-releases? Does there exist a eurorelease of Top Hunter?

seamoon

New Challenger
MNK said:

Do you know where I can see a picture of it? Everywhere I look I only see US and JP-releases, but the reason I ask is because I've got this feeling I've seen a eurorelease with red insert of Top Hunter some months ago.

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Sorry, I don't have pic of it. To be honest I can't say for sure, like 100%, that it exists but videogameimports.com had it listed some time ago. I think it was around £50 too. Do you collect Euro releases?

Btw, I'm swedish too ;)

seamoon

New Challenger
Jahapp, tjena tjena,

Can't say I specifically collect euro releases, but they tend to look better than the US versions (look at Ghost Pilots for example), so I prefer them if they come at no extra cost over the US dito. The US release of Top Hunter has a very boring insert, so I guess I'll pick up the JP version if no eurorelease exists. I THINK I saw a eurorelease with red insert of Top Hunter at tradera some months ago, but googling images for top hunter only gives images of US and JP releases. Very confusing. :conf:

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
The japanese Top Hunter box looks fantastic, I used to own it myself.