Embracer Group buys entire IP rights to Tolkien's works

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
They’d play whatever they had back when I was in Kindergarten. “Beginning Responsibility: Taking Care of Your Own Things,” where the objects in Reggie’s bedroom revolt against him for being messy, which would just be a half remembered fever dream if rifftrax hadn’t used it for one of their videos, the Joe’s body series, a short film about how tuna canning works.

I definitely didn’t get the tuna canning video. I remember that the tuna canning video included a shot of a dolphin that was inside the drag net, and I remember the narrator suggesting that the dolphin was safe, but I couldn’t really tell the difference between a tuna and a dolphin by sight, and I couldn’t keep up with the scene transitions, so I came away with the impression that dolphins and tuna were caught, processed, and canned on giant boats while calm, authoritative voices lied to my face about the whole thing. Probably made me who I am today.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
They’d play whatever they had back when I was in Kindergarten. “Beginning Responsibility: Takibg Care of Your Own Things,” where the objects in Reggie’s bedroom revolt against him for being messy, which would just be a half remembered fever dream if rifftrax hadn’t used it for one of their videos,
lol I had a similar experience with "Tim Noah: In Search of the Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo!" that shit haunted me for years until RLM had it on the Wheel of the Worst a year or two ago. That shit fucked me up.

Reactions: SML