Double Threat

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This is what my local news is calling these two upcoming hurricanes. They are back to back. First one to hit on Thursday and second on Sunday.

This should be fun. Hopefully they both weaken to just tropical depressions or whatnot.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
both gonna hit the leeward and windward sides?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
not to make light of the situation (hope all is good man!) but everyone knows its DOUBLE TROUBLE and TRIPLE THREAT haha...your news is wrong

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
not to make light of the situation (hope all is good man!) but everyone knows its DOUBLE TROUBLE and TRIPLE THREAT haha...your news is wrong

Haha, exactly what I was thinking.

Hurricanes are moving East to West so it would hit the Windward side first and then the Leeward side of my island. Only thing I'm worried about is if my open garage is going to be able to handle a minimum of 60mph winds, it handled 45 like a champ so hopefully 60-70mph is doable.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Be safe bro. I know what that shit is like. Are you gonna ride it out if it comes or get out of Dodge? If your staying please go get some supplies and a med kit.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Best of luck man, stay safe and stock up on the bread and milk. (Traditional New England storm panic fare)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Haha, exactly what I was thinking.

Hurricanes are moving East to West so it would hit the Windward side first and then the Leeward side of my island. Only thing I'm worried about is if my open garage is going to be able to handle a minimum of 60mph winds, it handled 45 like a champ so hopefully 60-70mph is doable.

Damn man, stay safe!

We're having some weird weather up in Cali here from the Mexican monsoons, but nothing like that!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Good luck, James. Keep us posted.

Best of luck man, stay safe and stock up on the bread and milk. (Traditional New England storm panic fare)

I think in Hawaii it's spam and rice.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
when was the last time hawaii had a hurricane hit ? Dont think i ever heard of one.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Fuck that. I grew up in Vermont from birth to 22. Traditional storm fare includes beer and extra maple syrup

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Fuck that. I grew up in Vermont from birth to 22. Traditional storm fare includes beer and extra maple syrup

I'm surprised it's not Maply Syrup and Alcoholic Maple Syrup up there :p

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Be safe bro. I know what that shit is like. Are you gonna ride it out if it comes or get out of Dodge? If your staying please go get some supplies and a med kit.

Good advice from someone who knows...

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hope all goes well for you and the rest of the population.
Hang in there.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Hoping for the best for you and your family James.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Heard an earthquake hit one of the islands hope you're doing well man

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Checking the thread before I pass out for the night. Hope your doing ok dude!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I'm fine for now, my island is scheduled to get hit around 5-7am so in 11 hours.

Stay safe James and be prepared. Too many ppl under estimate nature. Every time a Nor'easter hits New England whether hurricane or blizzard so many ppl don't take it seriously. Mostly afterwards regarding power loss and road cleanups/repairs over an extended period.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
My neighbors aren't even trying to prep. I guess after all the Tsunami and Hurricane false alarms it just desensitizes you. But I'd rather be safe than sorry.