TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
01)
Divine Sealing $300 USD

02)
Beggar Prince (first print [of 2] by Super Fighter Team) *small chip in top right corner on front of case.
Star Odyssey
Legend of Wukong

All three Super Fighter Teams games for $300 USD.

Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping from Canada

I believe, originally in the 90's these Sega Mega Drive titles were unlicensed Asian region releases (bootlegs).

Starting in 2005 the three Super Fighter Team games are the first editions of officially licensed versions for the Sega Genesis.

Mega Cat Studios has re-released some of the Super Fighter Team games. But what's pictured here are the first licensed versions.

divine-sealing-01.jpg

divine-sealing-02.jpg

divine-sealing-05.jpg

divine-sealing-06.jpg

divine-sealing-07.jpg

divine-sealing-08.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-01.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-02.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-03.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-04.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-05.jpg

super-fighter-team-games-06.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Might be a good idea to mention Divine Sealing only works on Mega Drive consoles. No mod chip or, cartridge converter will allow it to be played on Genesis.

Jon

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Might be a good idea to mention Divine Sealing only works on Mega Drive consoles. No mod chip or, cartridge converter will allow it to be played on Genesis.

Jon

I legitimately did not know this but that's really interesting. Do you know what is the exact reason for this?

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Jon
I was surprised to hear this.

My Model 1 Sega Genesis (non tmss) has the cart slot widened to fit Mega Drive carts. No other mods. It plays Divine Sealing with no problem.
I did a test just now; I connected Divine Sealing to a Game Genie and a Super Key cart. Divine Sealing also worked with them; on the same Genesis.
So, directly connected to the Genesis or with Game Genie or Super Key, it will play.

I have another model 1 Genesis (which has tmss). I tested with it. This Genesis doesn't have a widened slot so it required a passthrough cart. I tested with my Game Gennie and Super Key and Divine Sealing will not work with this tmss Genesis.
After the tmss message you'll get just a black screen.

I never noticed before because the working Genesis is the one I use.

Thanks for making this point! It could have caused some confusion.

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GLWTS, appreciate the history lesson! SEGA is my main shit and I've never heard of any of these.

Are they any good??

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Are they any good??

From the Super Fighter team it seems we have a games about; Trading Places feat MMJ & BeefJerky, LoneSage’s Bogus Adventure, and JoeX: A Space Odyssey.

———————————————————————————————————
WHEN THE PRINCE BECOMES A PAUPER...

The snobby, selfish prince of Shatt Kingdom unknowingly aids a great threat to his world after he switches places with a beggar who looks just like him.

Wanting only to escape the daily drudgery of his palace life, he has no idea what evil lies in wait around every corner. This careless brat of a boy is now the last chance for his kingdom to remain in peace, rather than be enveloped in chaos. Guide him on his way to learning the path of a true prince, and save his world from sinking into darkness.”

THE HISTORY OF CHINA IS ABOUT TO BE REWRITTEN BY A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY.

After putting the finishing touches on his new time machine, the prestigious Dr. Tang steps back to admire his life's work only to see it vanish before his very eyes. Waking up hundreds of years in the past, the doctor's young and careless neighbor soon realizes the shocking mistake he made while playing around in the laboratory. Pursued by hordes of fierce demons, will he survive long enough to retrieve the time machine and return home?

GRAB YOUR SPACE SUIT, YOUR STAR ODYSSEY HAS BEGUN!

When the peaceful planet Delta is surprised with an unprovoked attack by its Radanian allies, the empire considers going to war. Transportation is halted, innocent people are kidnapped or killed and tensions run high.

In the midst of this chaos, confusion and fear, a young man will embark on a long and perilous journey through space to unravel the mysterious intentions of planet Radan and restore peace to the galaxy.

Prepare to enjoy a planet hopping adventure filled with bioengineered beasts, drug smugglers, and crooked political agendas! Blast into the adventure of a future lifetime and save the Union Empire from destruction.”

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I legitimately did not know this but that's really interesting. Do you know what is the exact reason for this?
No idea. But, used to own the game a long time ago. It would only play on my Mega Drive, nothing else. I had the Super Key and the Magic Key 2 Plus, neither worked with a model 1 Genesis. Pretty sure I had a newer model with the message when you power it up, though.

Interesting, I guess it works on older model 1's, but that's it? And, Mega Drive's, of course.

Jon