DevilRedeemed, here's your ghost thread! (Ghost Experiences)

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Sounds like a fucking great idea to me, so lets get this thang going.

I myself have never had a ghost experience (knock on wood), but I'd like VERY much to hear from others. Especially DevilRedeemed.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
ok let me start by saying that I am not going to waste my time lying about these things or fabricating some spooky story, and am not going to tell you about what a friend of a friend saw or heard. You can have your doubts but I am being honest here.

When I was about 16 I used to go down to a friend's detatched house in Brixton (South West London) to play SNES.
It was sunday about 4 in the afternoon and it was just us two playing video games in his room (second floor).

All of a sudden some really loud banging starts to come from the walls around us. The kind of banging you would here if someone had a particularly big sledge hammer and was violently trashing it against all the walls in the room. Suddenly it would stop, and then start again. I'm talking about really violent horrible thumping that came from different parts of the room. I did not know what was going on but my mate didn't look bothered at all.

After a while I asked him what the fuck was going on, and he said he was used to it, but didn't know what it was. He said some nights it would wake him up - it was kind of random.
I checked and the loud banging was contained only to that room - you couldn't hear a thing outside it.

I said to him "Mikey, have you ever thought that mayby it could be a ghost?"
he looked at me and said
"you bastard now I'm scared shitless" and we picked the snes up and rushed out of the room. Can't understand why he had never thought it could be a ghost.
I later found out that the house had been partially destroyed during world war II when the house next door was trashed by a bomb.

That was damn freaky..

Nextg up is what happened to my little brother at my Grandmother's house here in Argentina.
We where down on holydays and my bro was about 10 (I'm 8 years older than him). Anyways, he was in the living room watching TV and he fell asleep (you have the front door and when you come in you have stairs going upstairs which lead into the living room. across the living room you have a bathroom and two bedrooms at either side of it - one where my grandparents slept, the other my mother's room. Me and my other brother slept downstairs).

Suddenly he wakes up hearing voices and sees that a couple of men wearing 18th/19th century military uniforms walk into the living room! (tall hats, jackets, a band crossing their torso, high boots, etc. you get the idea).
There where three of them and they where talking to each other
as they went.

He gets up and hides behind the sofa, scared that they might see him. They walk across the living room and enter my grandparent's room. My brother then goes into my mum's room to sleep.

Then next day, my mum tells me and my other brother about what happened but we had to promise not to tell my gran coz - not only does she have a medical condition, but she is easily scared.
oh, and also she said not to say anything because my gran has this reocurring 'dream' where she'll wake up - my grandad is fast asleep - and there are three men in high hats standing around her bed, just watching her!!

And there are a bunch more but I want to read other people's experiences first.
:eek_2: :eek:

Last edited:

shir0

Later, Gumm0
I originally posted this in another similar thread, I
have a few more from when I was younger as well.

----------------------

I guess this isn't really a "ghost" story persay,
but when my father met my stepmother - and
she came back to memphis, she stayed in her
mom's house (which we live in now.) I never
met the woman, but about 3-4 months after
the first time I had stepped foot in this house,
the mom died in her bedroom. It was a few
days before the maid found her - because this
woman was a hermit, and would literally never
open the door. (When the maid would bring
food, she'd have to leave it at the door to this
hallway leading into the room and walk away
- that is how insane this woman was.)

Anyway, I've always been able to see and hear
things, ghosts - whatever you want to call them,
and for awhile - the house was pretty quiet.

After about a year or two, I started dating this
girl named jennifer - and we were at my house
alone messing around. I got up to get something
to drink and the door to her moms room - which
had been open, was now closed. I didn't really
think anything of it - I just happened to glance
over and see it. So I get some coke, walk through
the study and into the hallway and her moms
door was now open. I kind of stare at it for a
bit, but finally I decide to just continue into the
other hall that leads to my part of the house.
We start to mess around again, and I hear a
loud WHOOM - which kind of startled us both.
She starts freaking out, so I walk out and look
around the house, I don't see anything and all
the doors are locked so I start to walk back and
I see the door is now closed. Thinking maybe my
parents are home, I walk to the kitchen and look
out the window, but I don't see their suv - so I
walk back - stare at the door for a second and
walk back in the room.

We decide it'd be good to go out into the den to
watch some tv on the big screen, so we start to
walk through the hallway that leads to our living
room - which is connected to the den.

We sit down, turn on the tv and all the lights in
the room flicker - so we're both like "what in the
fuck." I get up, pissed off and walk to my room to
get my cell and I glance over and see the door is
now open.

I call my grandmother and proceed to tell her about
this door, and why I don't understand why it keeps
opening and closing. She tells me to calm down and
just forget about it, to come over if we have any more
problems and to call the cops if it continues.

I hang up, and jennifer looks like she wants to go, so
I tell her to just chill and we'll see if anything happens.

So about and hour later, we get to messing around in
the den, and we hear the door slam again - so finally
I tell her to get her shoes on and I'd go see what was
up.

We walk into the living room and into the hall - she is
headed toward my room to get her stuff and I decide
to walk towards her door. Bad idea.

I take about 10 steps in that direction and I hear glass
fall and break - so naturally I think "who the fuck is in
my house." I run to my room and tell jennifer to stay
there and I grabbed a wooden sword that was on my
floor and headed for the room. I get right next to the
door and I start yelling "get the fuck out here now."

I step through the door and into the hallway that leads
to the room and the door at the end slams closed. So I
call my dad on his cell, I call the cops and I grab a knife
in the kitchen and head back into the hallway towards
the closed door, ready to kick somebodies ass. I get to
the door and I hear this russling inside - I figure some
thief is trying to steal whatever he can inside my parents/
her room - (there is a glass sliding door that leads into
our backyard in their room, that I figure he probably got
in through) so I yell get the fuck out of my house and it
goes quiet. I decide to turn around and just get out of
the house and as I'm turning I see this figure at the end
of the hallway which about scared the shit outta me. I
look at it but all I can see is the bottom half - which looks
like something out of the 60's. Kind of wierd hippie pants
and this belt that I really couldn't tell what color it was.
I start walking towards this thing and I hear a loud noise
coming from the door, so I tilt my head toward the door,
turn back and whatever it was, was gone.

I know damn well that someone couldn't just take off like
that, so I poke my head out of the door - I don't see any
sign of someone around and I again hear this loud almost
smashing sound coming from the room. I turn around, fed
up with whatever this thing was and I start for the door
handle but I dunno, something felt really bad and almost
like I wasn't suppose to grab the handle, so I move hand
back and all of a sudden something sounds like it's beating
on the door. I get scared as hell and start to make for the
end of the hall and about halfway there the door in front
of me slams shut, so I about kick the fucking thing in, it
flies open and I bolt for my room, grab jen and I start out
toward the study - and as I walk out I see this thing just
standing in the doorway, so I stop - look at it, still can't
see the top half really, and I yell - whatever the fuck you
are get out of my house and I take off outside with jen.

She swears up and down she didn't see anything in that
hallway, but I know what I saw and after everything with
explanations to the cops and to my parents - it all seemed
like a bad dream.

For the next few weeks I kept trekking into their/her room
to look for anything I could use to prove somebody had been
in that room - but after awhile I gave up. Then about a week
later, we were going through an old photo box and she pulls
one out of her mom, hands it to me and I about fall the fuck
out. I stand up and almost scream, I start yelling about how
that woman was wearing the same fucking pants, just with
no belt that the thing was wearing. It about made me go
fucking cold.

Her mom hans't really been back since, I know she's in this
house - and occationally I hear the door shut, but I leave it
the fuck alone.

It only seems to happen when my stepmom leaves and there
is no one in that room. My guess is she just died and never did
leave the room - I mean she spent most of her last years locked
in there. Oh well, that's about it. It's just fucking wierd.

Later

shir0

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Damm, Shir0! I would of been freaked and mad as hell, I hate not knowing whats going on when something weird happens.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i know steve made a thread on ghosts a long while back, if anyone wants to hunt it down i'd be much obliged, i had a long post in there that i want to repost, but i don't want to go digging for it.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
how about this
I was getting some snacks about 5 years back with my bro.
It was about 3 in the morming and we had gone to a seven eleven that's located near clapham common (massive park near my home over there)

so we're walking back bordering the park and I see a bus stop about 20 metres up ahead - what I saw was the iluminated poster that you get at bus stops - it was straight infront facing us - it prevented me from seeing who was there waiting.

Suddenly I see someone pop their head round the bus stop poster - kind of like when you want to see if the bus is coming.
The person was wearing white and after a couple of seconds they pulled back in out of sight.

There was no-one on the street and I had a panoramic view of the street and the park (I knid of get a bit paranoid around there late at night so I tend to register what goes on around me).

So we make it upto the bus stop and I look for the person who I had noticed moments earlier but there is no-one there. That was strange as I was sure they hadn't moved from the bus stop. what was way stranger was the pile of white clothes lying just behind the poster. Now unless someone stripped naked and had some mad ninja skillz I don't know what the hell happened there.
I mean it wouldn't be any kind of story if it wheren't for the pile of clothes in the bus stop.

That was a funny one.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I really shouldn't talk about this, but...

Nevermind... I have changed my mind.

Last edited:

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
Sweet another ghost thread. From what a lot of the kids say my college is haunted. It used to be a mental institution and shit that happens will freak you out.

The first weird happening was 2 years ago. They keeps the lights on in the hallways. I was having problems going to sleep so I was watching tv and there was no one walking around in the hallway(no foot steps or anything), and there was a shadow infront of my door like someone was pacing back and forth. I sat up in bed and it would stop and stay still at my door. After about 10 minutes of this nonsense I got up and opened my door. No one in the hallway and there was no sounds of doors closing.

The second weird thing that happened was that same year. The Ducks were playing nearby(home game) so we went to the stadium and tried to get some foul balls. The baseball diamond was being used for a soccer game and one of my friends hopped the fence. Joe and I waited for Mat to come back while we waited I had a cigerette and I looked over by where the old over hang used to be. I saw what looked like a hazy bright blue image of someone in hospital gown and shaved head looking mournfully at the ground. My jaw dropped and yelled to Joe he turned around and asked if he sees it to and he did. We looked around to see if Mat made it and one of the soccer players yelled someone hopped the fence Mat hopped the fence and yelled security was on their way. We got the fuck outta their.

The third weird thing that happend was freshman year like the others. I was watching tv it was around 2:30 am. The dorm I was in for my first 2 yrs used to be where the nurses had their rooms. The back story goes that a nurse was pregnant and had her baby, but for whatever reason the child died shortly thereafter. The room the Nurse had is on the 3rd floor(girls floor) and you can see the shadow of the mother & child. It has been said you can hear the baby crying some nights. I heard it just watching tv at 2:30 am. It sounded weird like it was a whisper in the wind and it sounded like the crying was comming from all sides so it made me think it wasn't just some girl on the thrid floor.

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Re: I really shouldn't talk about this, but...

NeoLord said:
Nevermind... I have changed my mind.

Man, it's your choice but when people do that it pisses me off. It's taunting, heh.

"Guess what I found out today? Nah, I'll tell you later."

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Seeing as how I started this thread and I want to keep it alive, I'll share my shit now.

Back when I was like.. seven years old my grandparents used to live in this fucking scary brick house covered by black ivy. It was humungous and old. These folks have lots of money, so it was this great big place from the 1800's with two people in it. When my parents would go away, my brother and I had to stay with them for a while. Now, floors were all creaky wood, and just everything had a very dark scary feeling to it. In this one hallway, where my grandpa's study was, the door to the study was always open, and it was always dark inside. This particular hallway was also very dark and you would get an unavoidable feeling of dread when you walked by.

Their basement consisted of red brick, and it was pretty musty down there. There was this one room down their and you could walk right into it because there wasn't a door. (But there WAS a door at one point) so it was just this opening. There was a lightbulb hanging by a wire right in the middle, and nothing else. I seriously wouldn't doubt some bad shit when down in this room. The lightbulb was always swinging, no matter what. You could hear what sounded like someone hitting the wall with a hammer from downstairs. When you went in there, you would get all sweaty and nervous and it was just a bad place. My grandfather is one of the hardiest guys ever, ( like he used to drink cow blood all the time for "health" ) and he was even afraid to go in that room.

The worst part about the house was the upstairs. All the rooms were large up there. This is where we would sleep. It was scary being a 7 year old in this huge room with all kinds of shadows and shit in the first place, but the fucking attic was up there. At night you could DEFINETLY hear movement and voices up there. It was just fucking eerie. And when you'd toss and turn, or say something to yourself, or whatever the movement would stop until you stopped moving, like they didn't want to get caught. I made my grandpa check a billion times for anyone being in there. Not a thing. Nothing else... it was footsteps for sure. Like a year ago (this is more than a decade into the future) my dad made a comment about the house, and how the same shit happened to him when it was a kid. Not neccessarily terrifying, but just eerie.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, I posted in the other thread, but I guess I will tell a few tales in here as well. Many people that know me here know I am a pretty rational person. I didn't really believe in ghosts, and was denying I had any sort of ghost stories to tell.

However, I've always seen and heard things... I've always felt I was privy to future information. Déjà vu, etc, some call it simpatico. Truth is, when I was born (and ok this sounds corny, but it is really true) my grand mother on my mothers side said I was born with the sight. She was the type who would say stuff like “Answer the phone, its Tommy,” you know, minutes before the phone would ring.

Anyway, so, I could go over a million of these little tales. So… best pick a few. Since it is about Ghost Stories and not premonitions I should probably go into those stories.

I was 19 years old, second apartment in College I was living with a good friend of mine. A lot of times he wouldn’t sleep in his room… he said he didn’t feel comfortable there. He would actually bunk in mine. We both just had mattresses on the floor, no real beds back then, so I was like… sure, pull your bed in here if you want man. He said he always felt like something was in that room… I never really went in there, but I didn’t ever really question that feeling. Well, after about six months he moved out, his moving out is an interesting story in and of it self, but that can be another time. So I was left with this vacant room. Well, I should store stuff in it right? I didn’t really need another roommate at the time, and I figured, hell it’s cheap here, why not have a nice 2 bedroom place to myself.

Well… going into that room was very difficult. All I stored in there were some towels, blankets, and a vacuum cleaner. When ever I retrieved the vacuum cleaner or anything else from the room, all lights had to be on and I ran in and ran back out… I didn’t like spending any amount of time in that room. There was just this feeling of dread… this overwhelming feeling that something was in there with you. I couldn’t take it… so; I locked up the room one night and never went in there again.

I stayed in the place for three more months, about a month after I locked the place up, my cat decided it would be fun to sit on top of the refrigerator and knock things behind it. So… I pull the fridge away from the wall and sitting right on the floor, carved into the tile is a gigantic pentagram. Around the corners was some writing I couldn’t make out, but I was immediately filed with dread. It all started making sense, had something happened in that room? Both my friend and I had felt it… was there something there?

Needless to say I covered the symbol back up and checked the door… still locked… I wasn’t going back in there… the Vacuum was going to be abandoned (I had moved the bedding out a while ago). I returned to Tampa last year and went back to that old apartment building. I noticed that almost every other apartment in the complex was rented except our old place… Of course I could be reading into it, but I peered into the windows and it looked like it had been vacant for a while. I wonder if someone didn’t complain about the place… or multiple people… or maybe the owner of the complex felt the same thing as we did in that room. I’d love to see if the pentagram is still there… creepy shit none the less.

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Next up, I am debating whether or not to tell this story, but I guess I will. Ever since I was a little boy I had dreams of a white wolf. He would come running down the water line behind our house and sometimes other wolves would be following him. I would always wake up in a cold sweat from these dreams… filled with terror that he was coming to hurt me.

I actually remember one night I sat up and he jumped through the window in my room and was standing near my bed… Well, I screamed my head off, waking my sister across the hall. He of course wasn’t really there, but I could have sworn he came into my room that night.

Well, the dreams never really went away. They actually got freakier with the years. I remember one where he was chasing me through the house, I thought he was chasing me, but some how he got in front of me. He put out his paw and scratched the wall in front of me as if to say “Do not pass me.” I woke up from that one in a screaming fit to… Guess I was a little psycho when I was younger. Of course, and I kid you not, it didn’t help me any the next morning when I went into the hallway and there were huge scratches on the wall… right where they were in my dream. However, even then I thought well, I must have seen them the night before and just included them in my dream… nothing more than that.

Anyway, the wolf has been following me for a long time in my dreams. The odd thing is, that it plays on my déjà vu type experiences as I mentioned before. Sometimes… and there is no way it will ever happen… I am in a situation like one that played out in a dream with him.

The freakiest thing about this story is that I met an old man a few years back in Los Angeles. He stopped me on a walk with my dog one late night during crunch mode at work (so it was really late) and my dog Missy was going ape shit.

There was nothing threatening about this man, he looked very kind and maybe a bit lost… He just looked at me and said “You always run from him, you’ve been running your whole life.” I just looked at him oddly and tried to quite my dogs, I asked him what he meant, and maybe he mistook me for someone else. He said “You mean you’ve never seen the wolf?” I almost dropped my dog’s leash (which probably would have meant the man would have been mauled), but I just kind of looked at him with a glazed look and couldn’t say much more. He said “You should stop running and go to him sometime, he doesn’t mean to hurt you… you should go to him instead of run.” He just kind of smiled at me and then walked away.

I was freaked… completely and totally freaked. To this day I’ve tried to figure out what it all meant, and now I’d love to see that old man again, but I never did… was he even there… was I just hallucinating? I don’t know, but my dog seemed to think he was there. Thing is, I can’t bring myself to see the wolf… even though he rarely visits my dreams anymore… one of those odd things I guess,

-Nick

edit: I'll go into some of my other things later, let's hear from some other people!