Destiny (you know, Bungie's new FPS)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
This game is getting old fast, how many more strikes and raids can one take before suicide becomes the better option. Not only that the recent update today has nerfed Auto Rifles which is a shame as the Suros Regime was the weapon of choice and now that it only does 37 damage for a head shot instead of 45 The gun is using it's lustre very quickly indeed.

Bungie if you want to nerf a gun, nerf the Vex Mythoclast instead? You money grabbing bastards.

The Mythoclast was balanced.

Damage reduced by 33% and headshot damage increased by 25%.

The Bungie forums are ablaze.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I have been playing this on ps4 for a bit now, my psn is lolifoxgirlng if anyone is looking for someone to do strikes/raids with.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Took a glance at my legend on Bungie.net

195 hours played
734 games played
40k+ kills
1.04 K/D Ratio in Crucible

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Just beat the raid and all I got was ascendant materials, and a shader...

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Anyone still playing?

Recently picked it up on the lol360.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So apparently no new raid with House Of Wolves. a new raid will come out sometime later in the year. Yeah I think I'm done with Destiny. it was fun while it lasted.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Been playing for over a month. Enjoying it immensely. I can see how fatigue and boredom could set in. The game is deeply flawed, particularly in the area of story telling (especially in the area of story telling), and in how they roll content out (not enough at launch and DLC content is terribly overpriced) - that said the core gameplay is great.

If anyone wants to play on 360 hit me up. I'll be getting HoW come next Tuesday.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
No.

And PS users have some exclusives that those on MS' consoles have yet to even see (a year of exclusivity? fuck that noise)

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Since I'm still playing I'll post up my House of Wolves Impressions shortly.

Will probably attempt Prison of Elders (lvl 28) this weekend and hope to also do Trials of Osiris.