Dedicated website for NeoGeo hi-scores

anzymus

n00b
Hello,

since few months, I developed a web site called www.neogeo-hiscores.com
This site allows you to post your scores on each NeoGeo games.

You can compare your score with other players, unlock titles (like Xbox360 or PS3 games), see your achievements, challenge other players, etc ...

The rules are simple:

1. You must have an account on NeoGeoFans.
2. For each game, you must use the default settings of arcade mode: MVS level, default options, default number of lives.
3. The hi-scores must be done on AES or MVS. You can't use emulators.
4. You must provide a picture of your TV with your score.
5. Players can be banned if we supect him to cheat.
6. Upload your pictures on imageshack, it's fast and easy !

Yes, we are using the neogeofans.com forum to authenticate players. It prevents from cheating.

Here a simple screenshot of the home page.

I hope you'll enjoy this site and you'll sign up on neogeofans.com to post your scores on www.neogeo-hiscores.com

Tell me what do you think about it :D

anzymus

n00b
The site is in french and english. The language should be autodetected with your browser configuration, I should fix the bug if it doesn't.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
frames and tables all over that site. You have an external css files but it's all classes. Use Divs Man! Also I can't participate cause I only have emulators.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Definitely a nice idea and the site does look smart.

But I think the decision to only allow members NeoGeoFan is a bad one.. the site is in French and most of the largest Neo Forum is here.
I appreciate you are French yourself but if you really want to get the site going you need to at least open it up to members on here.

Good luck though.