Deadpool: The Game

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

"Suck it Wolverine"

Since it's being made by High Moon Studios, the same company that is making the new Transformers game, I hope it'll be fun to play. I hope it'll play like a 3D arcade style brawler that's just over the top like Bayonetta/DMC.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I don't care for Deadpool but this looks like it could be incredibly irreverent and fun. I will definitely give it some serious consideration.

BizMarkie82

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Disappointed. And here I was thinking Dirty Harry Callahan was finally getting a video game...

(I'm kidding, folks)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
While not as into Deadpool as I use to be I'll still check this out, they got Nolan North to voice him again( as he did in the hilarious Hulk vs. Wolvermean movie ) and Psylocke!

Also like that they had a poster of that Marvel swimsuit issue from the 90's when Marvel and Image/Wildstorm was doing those

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Disappointed. And here I was thinking Dirty Harry Callahan was finally getting a video game...

(I'm kidding, folks)

He was supposed to have a game, but they canned it. Even with Eastwood on board actually wanting to do the game you'd think they just slop it together to get people to buy it on the name like the shitty Scarface game.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
He was supposed to have a game, but they canned it. Even with Eastwood on board actually wanting to do the game you'd think they just slop it together to get people to buy it on the name like the shitty Scarface game.

hah, one of my friends actually worked on that game before they canned it.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Cool idea. Though weary of High Moon Studios. Granted they have made a few good games, I'm just not head over heels for them.