CMVS 2-slot, MVS carts, AES core, AES carts, joysticks, padded bag

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey all,

You've heard it all before, but I no longer have the time to enjoy my AES and MVS collection. It's time for them to find new homes, while I get ready to move homes of my own. I've been out of the loop for a while, but I'm basing my prices off the usual sources. I'm open to constructive feedback if I'm off the mark on this stuff. I'll fill out any missing prices and photos shortly. Shipping is not included in any of these prices.

Consolized 2-slot MVS (CMVS) SOLD
First off, I have a 2-slot CMVS that Dean/D-Lite made for me back in the day. It's got Component/S-Vid/Composite, plexiglas base, power supply, Unibios 2.0, memory card, and component cables. I've been the sole owner and it's still in amazing shape. I'm looking for $550 based on the condition and workmanship. If you need controllers or carts, see below. I'm happy to work a deal for bundles.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

MVS loose carts
Most of these I bought just to play, not for their condition.

Mark of the Wolves JPN SOLD
King of Fighters '95 JPN SOLD
King of Fighters '98 JPN SOLD
Aero Fighters 2 US SOLD
Metal Slug X JPN SOLD
Samurai Shodown US SOLD
Neo Turf Masters US SOLD
Samurai Shodown 2 US SOLD
Baseball Stars 2 US SOLD
Puzzle De Pon US (shady label/cart) SOLD
Top Hunter US (shady label/cart) SOLD

IMG_1254.jpg

AES US core system - SOLD
I have a US home cart system that's perfectly functional, but not the prettiest belle at the ball. It was a rental unit that I bought from a video game store a loooong time ago. The front lid separates from the base a little. Naturally it's got dings and scratches, but works like a champ. I'm asking for $75 with the power supply and standard composite A/V cable. I don't know what people may need with this so I can easily bundle in joysticks/games/etc for an additional cost.
IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

AES home carts
Can you tell what games I played the most on my AES? I sold others over the years, but these are the final four. The KoFs are in excellent shape. I bought them all brand new and I've been the sole owner. They have been used though, so there's insertion marks and such. I'm happy to provide more pics or details. Sam Sho 2 has been heavily used and is missing the manual.

King of Fighters '98 US SOLD
King of Fighters 2000 JPN SOLD
King of Fighters 2002 JPN SOLD
Samurai Shodown 2 US SOLD

IMG_1260.jpg

Misc (joysticks, padded bag)
I've got 4 joysticks; 1 original AES, 2 "kidney bean" (picture only shows 1) , and 1 custom joystick that a friend made. The custom stick is pretty hefty, has Cherry switches, and an open bottom to access the internals. I also have the old-school padded carrying bag. Hot pink on the inside! <3

Newer "kidney bean" joystick SOLD
Original AES joystick SOLD
Homemade "woody" joystick SOLD
Padded bag SOLD

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions, feedback, etc. I will happily provide any pictures or details that I can. Anyone near Texas is welcome to check it out in person.

Thanks in advance,
-Mike Z

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
pm sent for everything!!!....
Well maybe not everything..

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Lots of interest guys, thanks for all the messages. I shouldn't have posted right before I tried to eat dinner. I'll respond as soon as I can and I prefer to do bundles if possible. Thanks!

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
AES core, KoF 02 AES, and SS2 AES are sold! I still have several PMs to reply to.

And like I explained to Rot, I do not accept kisses nor pinup photos as payment. :loco:

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
No, it's ok. I was updating prices as I was replying to folks. First "round" of replies have been sent. Gonna call it a night soon though, but I'll be actively watching and responding tomorrow as well.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The CMVS, 3 MVS games, and 1 kidney bean are on hold as part of a large bundle. I have a buyer who's going to check them out in person soon.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Original AES joystick is sold, along with some MVS carts. Padded bag is sold. I'm responding to new inquiries and still need to flush out some prices.

Thanks y'all!
-MZ

Last edited:

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
KOF 98 and 2000 AES have been sold, along with the "woody" joystick.

Last edited:

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Still have 1 kidney bean joystick and the following MVS loose carts.

Aero Fighters 2 US $40
King of Fighters '95 JPN $10
King of Fighters '98 JPN $30
Mark of the Wolves JPN $145
Metal Slug X JPN $50
Samurai Shodown US $10

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
PM was sent on the kidney bean, just curious about details on condition. If it's excellent I'll be taking it.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
The packaging was so nice it felt like christmas 2.

Thanks again mann.

everyone else: buy his stuffs.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got my package much faster than expected. Buy his remaining MVS.

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The CMVS found itself a good home, along with several carts. The two KoF carts are on hold now.

The last remaining cart is Mark of the Wolves.