CLOSED - Shin Megami Tensei games for PS2 (ACQUIRED!)

lordnikon

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
CLOSED - I tracked down the games I needed. Thanks for the offers everyone!

ACQUIRED:
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (at estarland for $52.66)
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Deluxe + Digital Devil Saga 2 (ebay for $97.00)

Last edited:

Clessy

Banned
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
I can do
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga for $60 and Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 for $40. If your interested let me know. I will post pictures way later tonight.

lordnikon

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
djdelly said:
Would you be interested in SMTN and the strategy guide?
Yes, I would be interested. How much were you looking to get for the game and the strategy guide? Is the game in good condition? Please send a picture if possible.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'll send over some pics later on tonight or this weekend.. as for price, make me an offer once you've seen the pics.

lordnikon

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Clessy said:
I can do
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga for $60 and Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 for $40. If your interested let me know. I will post pictures way later tonight.
Is this including shipping? 60.00 is a fair asing price for a mint DDS1, however $40.00 is a high ebay price for DDS2, which makes it very high for a forum sale. Tons of auctions have ended at around 30 shipped for the game in the past month and a half. I can get the game brandnew sealed from an online shop for around $37.00 shipped.

For Digital Devil Saga 2, I would pay 35.00 shipped for a mint flawless used copy, or 30.00 shipped for a nearmint. By near mint I mean, no more than a few hairline scuffs on the disc, and some minimal clouding on the game case.

Toss me some pictures at your convenience. I will be idling on the PC all this evening so if the pics look good we should be able to work something out. :)

djdelly said:
I'll send over some pics later on tonight or this weekend.. as for price, make me an offer once you've seen the pics.

Ok sounds good. My offer will be fair on the game, possibly slightly low on the strategy guide as it isn't as important to me as acquiring the game.

--

Just to let you know someone had messaged me a few days ago offering me all 3 of these games, but he has failed to get back to me. I am also watching numerious ebay auctions, but none of them are ending in the next 24 hours. I will let you guys know if I run into the game anywhere else. I am aggressivly shopping around for these games. Just FYI.

Last edited:

lordnikon

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
UPDATE - Sorry djdelly, I just purchased Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. I had to take advantage of the opportunity rather than waiting and having others offer higher prices. I scored Nocturne for $52.66 complete. They just barely got it in stock in the last 12 hours. Everything I have ever gotten from estarland has arrived in NM-M condition. This price was too good to pass up, and I didn't want to hold off, have someone else snatch it up, and everyone else look for a 60+ offer.

Note to all: Still looking to get Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2!

FINAL EDIT: I tracked down the games I needed. Thanks for the offers everyone! See root topic for the deals I got ;)

Last edited: