Candy cab sale in Bay Area! (4 cabs available!)

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have 3 Candy Cabs for sale (Pics coming soon!)
I have too many projects and not enough time or space...

Aerocity (non-working) $250 I don't have time for this project. Passing it on to someone who can do it. Needs work but not trashed.
MVS-U4-25 (works, in good+ condition but needs a little wiring on the harness. I might do it depending how much time I get free, in good+ condition otherwise) Has working memory card slot etc $600
Egret 2 #2 (description below) $900

#2 description Needs some work but the cabinet works and looks pretty nice! Monitor looks bright and colorful besides the small amount of burn in. Original side art looks nice, very clean inside and out, has all the locks and keys. Control panel and Control panel surround is very clean and no rust. Includes plexiglass marquee, monitor looks great, Small touch-ups to the white exterior sides with different shades of white paint (hard to really notice unless you are looking for it.), extra hole drilled in the control panel for each player (filled with hole plug currently), The tube has light burn in-which is hard to see except all white or extremely light backgrounds. This cabinet does not have the original Power Supply. It was replaced with a computer power supply. It looks like they did a decent job but they didn't combine the cords so there are 2 corded plugs.... The original cord and the power supply cord that both must be plugged in.... I am sure someone with better skills can fix that.

Willing to trade for Egret3 or Cave PCBs or other good vertical shooters.

Last edited:
G

gbaplayer

is shipping to germany possible? if so, how much would it be?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
what do you mean by that?

You would have to find a shipper that would go to his house/business, put it on a pallet, wrap it and then load it for shipping. He will do nothing as the entire process would be on your hands, so in other words, if the cab was damaged he could not be held responsible. Hope that helps !

Professor Plum

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I can wrap and palletize for shipping. But calling around to get the best quotes and arranging the shipping and paying for it is on the buyer.

G

gbaplayer

problem is the distance^^
if i call from germany it would be very expensive...

man9child

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Great seller, I bought a cab from him and had it shipped before. Cab was packed really well. Good luck with the sale.

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just tried PMing you, probably gonna go ahead with the deal. Can you clean some messages out of your inbox?

Cell

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still interested in Egret II Aero Table trade. Not sure if you wanted another project though. :-/ Hit me with some pics if you can.