Can I get stereo out of this single slot?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
There is a single slot for sale on craigslist

jvlCxqs.jpg

it looks like the OG single slot which if I remember correctly, has the stereo outputs intended for headphones. Am I remembering that correctly?

I want a single slot where I can tap into stereo, and run that stereo into the RCA jacks in my Blast. So I believe that means the stereo output needs to be line level.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Looks like it is an MV-1, so should be able to tap its stereo.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I want a single slot where I can tap into stereo, and run that stereo into the RCA jacks in my Blast. So I believe that means the stereo output needs to be line level.
Yes you can. There are different ways of doing it. You can simply add resistors on the JAMMA audio pins.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
One of the 4 pin connectors on the left will provide stereo.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Make sure the volume on the pcb itself is turned down and use the amp in the blast to gain volume. Feeding wattage into the PSU amp will eventually cause issues.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Make sure the volume on the pcb itself is turned down and use the amp in the blast to gain volume. Feeding wattage into the PSU amp will eventually cause issues.

Sound advice for the normal stereo connector, but if he can use the headphones connection that should be fine to just run straight to the blast city's stereo input.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Thanks everyone. I think I'll go ahead and grab that board.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Let me know if you need the JST connector for the output header as I have some.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Let me know if you need the JST connector for the output header as I have some.

Is it possible to do a JST connector to stereo mini or RCA? That would rock. I still haven't actually gotten this single slot yet though, been too busy.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is it possible to do a JST connector to stereo mini or RCA? That would rock. I still haven't actually gotten this single slot yet though, been too busy.

Shoot me a PM dude.