Can I contact capcom japan from U.S

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I just desperate now, I can not find marquee and manuals for my cps 2 games here in the state anywhere and I treid so damn hard and capcom coin-op U.S doesn't exist. I even tried vendors in vain. So I was wondering if it is possible to order english manuals and marquees from capcom japan, I don't know if they respond to english emails or if they even have english speaking customer reps or if they sell directly to a private collector. I can't even navigate their page. I don't care about price. In case your wondering I looking for numerous manuals But want the marquee and manual for dungeons and dragon 2 and marquee for alien vs predator

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
no you cant.They also dont even carry that shit any more. i have thos items. my d and d 2 stuff is japenesse and my a vs p crap is US yo

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
oh let me know if ya want um. I dont need it. i know my a vs p stuff is perfect but its been awhile since ive seen my d and d stuff yo

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
autobotclown said:
no you cant.They also dont even carry that shit any more. i have thos items. my d and d 2 stuff is japenesse and my a vs p crap is US yo

Are you just telling me you have those items or are you offering to sell

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
no i will sell um. let me know what stuff ya need i got almost all the cps2 stuff either at my arcade or on location. Orginally i wanted to make all my machine look dedicated but people just brake the shit.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
autobotclown said:
no i will sell um. let me know what stuff ya need i got almost all the cps2 stuff either at my arcade or on location. Orginally i wanted to make all my machine look dedicated but people just brake the shit.

Do you have any progear manuals? :help: