buy my 360 for cheap so i can go to coachella!

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well, the time has come to accept that the numbers simply aren't adding up in the financial forecast for my planned trip to coachella, so i'm letting go of my 360 for the time being.

it's a normal 20GB unit that was manufactured sometime around the time GTAIV came out i imagine, because i got a new system back after a RROD at that time. since i've gotten the system it's been relatively lightly used, sitting for months at a time.

one wireless controller w/ play 'n charge kit included.

games that i have are

Street Fighter IV
Fallout 3
Crackdown
Call of Duty 4
The Orange Box
Oblivion collector's edition
Ridge Racer 6
Halo
Halo 3
GTA III, VC, San Andreas (original versions not trilogy edition)

the best part is, i will sell this entire package, games and all, for 290USD. considering that street fighter IV alone costs at least 40, not a shabby deal.

i'm desperate and not really looking to borrow money from people to finance my trip, so please, jump on this if you're looking to pick up a 360!

edit - added 4 games because i found them when i was gathering all my xbox stuff. pics soon.

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Last edited:
S

SMARTnewKID

good luck with your sale, coachella is gonna be fun this year (like every year of course)!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Canada to California for a festival? Crazy, but awesome! Neat price on the box too. Good luck with your trip and Rock On

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
coachella sucks imo , but it might be that i am getting old........

great price is the 360 hdmi?

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no, the box isn't HDMI, and to those who pm'ed me, 280 is before shipping.