Burning Fight OST (construction site)

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I was playing BF this afternoon and first few seconds of stage 3 music reminds me of movie Untouchable:

I know SNK musicians love to borrow some music style from different sources. I feel it's quite funny :)

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Seems like a lot of games are "inspired" by other music. Listen to the end theme from Act Raiser on the SNES:

And then compare to:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I was playing BF this afternoon and first few seconds of stage 3 music reminds me of movie Untouchable:

I know SNK musicians love to borrow some music style from different sources. I feel it's quite funny :)

Actually, that is one hell of a nice find because I have always LOVED the music to Burning Fight, and listening to both of them, it is very similar. Can you tell me if there is an actual similarity in any other portion of Burning Fight to any other movies? Stage 4 for example? I don't know why, but when I first heard Stage 4's music as a kid, I could have sworn I had heard it somewhere before.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Namco seemed to like the detroit techno and house scene.

EXAMPLE 1:

EXAMPLE 2:

gray117

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
Idk sounds to me your all connecting dots that don't really exist for me. Melodically there's some similarities, but end sound/tone seems so different, I wouldn't even say inspired by.

I've no problem assuming musicians came up with these similarities in isolation... none of these are the musical equivalent of metal gear/terminator cover art imho.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The bass line from this stage 2 music in Burning Fight:

Has always reminded me of "Alright" by Janet Jackson: