behold

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
So, this will make the goobs sperg for the obvious reason:

You have to be connected to the internet to pair the drive addon to a machine (unless it's already in the box I suppose or pre-paired). Oh no! What about in 2039 when the drive breaks and I can't fit a new one or play my shelf of LRG bullshit! nooooo

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
in 2039 we will all lives amongst the ruins of civilization and eat ze bugz while president*x diana sylvie trump the third will declare a new national holiday: world dilation super tuesday

and I can't wait

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
in 2039 we will all lives amongst the ruins of civilization and eat ze bugz while president*x diana sylvie trump the third will declare a new national holiday: world dilation super tuesday

and I can't wait
And people will still be playing their switch and their shelf of games they 'preserved'

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
So, this will make the goobs sperg for the obvious reason:

You have to be connected to the internet to pair the drive addon to a machine (unless it's already in the box I suppose or pre-paired). Oh no! What about in 2039 when the drive breaks and I can't fit a new one or play my shelf of LRG bullshit! nooooo
all of that gets nullified when you remember consoles do get jailbroken, unless you're one of those mouth breathers that go into a digital buying frenzy everytime a console maker fucks people over and shuts down online services