Awesome Supergun package!

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Pics over at Klov! This was made by James/Xian Xi over at Jamma Nation X. Anyone that knows James knows he does some of the best work around. This Supergun comes with a 6 button custom genesis controller and custom Neo Geo Turfmasters arcade stick that are both wired for the SG!!! Play all your favorite boards straight on your TV with ZERO issues! Also has cool blue LED lights on the bottom when turned on. Includes everything (minus S-vid or component vid cords).

$750/$600

Will only ship FedEx within US. Sold as is! Paypal FF or buyer pays 4% fee. Buyer can request insurance at their cost.

Last edited:

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Price lowered to $600 shipped! That’s much lower than what I have into the entire package!

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Finally able to post some pics!!!! Could do $575 shipped but will most
likely keep if doesn’t sell for that!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love that stick.

I think your price may be crazy high though, unless I’m missing something. All I see is a supergun, a nice stick, and a $10 Genesis pad. I see the edge of an Atomiswave in one pic, does it include any boards?

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Keep in mind Xian Xi (James) made the SG and the stick was also custom done and neither were cheap. James can vouch for the SG and price if he wants. I can't remember what I paid, but I'm assuming his SGs start at a few hundred and go up from there.

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I wouldn’t say that. His are 560 plus shipping with nothing included. Your getting a sweet stick, a second controller which are both compatible and wired for the SG, and all cables for $575 shipped.

Last edited:

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For the record, the SG was $350 and the custom controller from what I remember was around $200. The Turfmasters stick is one of the custom ones made by Ecksnine. He lists his prices on his thread. So basically asking $575 shipped for this is less than what I have into it.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The issue is that superguns have become so much more competitive in the last few years, especially in price. One that has all of the same functionality as the one your selling can be had for a lot less these days. Some people might not care that it was built by James, they just want a cheap option that works with their setup. Also, the lack of actual RGB out might put some people off who are already running PVM style monitors. I do think the market has changed. Just my two cents man.

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I hear ya I just don’t think my price is off much for what your getting. I initially had it too high and reduced it once I realized that. I’m not in a rush to sell it and no big deal if I wind up keeping it. Always cool to have one of these handy anyways and i know mine is rock solid.