ATOMISWAVE,SEALED PS3 60GIG PAL,DOLPHIN BLUE ECT

Khan

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need funds for bills ;( looking for cash will take paypal at 4% (you take charges) or PP gift, listing some things first will add more later on

BRAND NEW PAL PS3 60 GIG never opened, I was going to sell this on back in the day when they were getting rarer but got lazy lol its been sat in my closet since december 2007 if I dont get a good offer on it I'll ebay it and if that dont work out im gonna open it and youtube the opening myself lol anyway im taking offers on this I still have the receipt
cimg2047x.jpg

cimg2048e.jpg

Atomiswave Motherboard(game not included)
Got 2. One is faulty as in boots up games fine and get to the title of any game however the controls dont seem to work I have heard its a diode that needs to be cut and easy job for somone who can do it im not techy enough to try it :(
£80 delivered
cimg2040q.jpg

Other board is perfectly fine and in mint condition(game not included)
£125 delivered

Dolphin Blue spare copy of mine, not looking to make a profit so gonna ask what I paid

£80 delivered anywhere in the world or £70 in the UK

cimg2100k.jpg

Pm if anything interests you, I will be listing a ton of more stuff when I get my stuff toghether

Khan

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dolphin blue on hold till thursday

im having comp problems at the moment if I dont respond give me time I shud be fixed and running by saturday!!! (never buy cheap ram guys) :(