Arcana Heart Series Thread!

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Here is the the social group. I is obvious what character I like the most, reason: She is the most difficult to learn and play with.:glee:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Here is the the social group. I is obvious what character I like the most, reason: She is the most difficult to learn and play with.:glee:

I is been considering that game.
Is it standard fight-game fare?
Too bad my money's been tight of late. Or I'd have picked it up by now...I think.
Every time I look at the back of the box my conscious weighs heavy in the idea
of the sadist tendencies that would develop watching little girls beat the heck out of each other. I'm not sure I could live with that just yet.
At least, not until a price drop or something. Then, sure, cat-fights ahoy?!

Nah...still ain't catching that vibe.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Heh.

Arcana Heart 2 is a great fighting game(haven't played the first). A guy that has played and is proficient in all Fatal Furies, Art of fighting, KoF series,vs series, all Tekken, Soul Calibur, most SF series, and many more, when they came out is telling you so.:mr_t:

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Man...I bought Arcana Heart for the US PS2...and damn I just can't get into it. It feels like a slowed down Asuka 120% meets Guilty Gear.

I guess I need to give it more time.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Yes.

In AH2's case(remember it's the only one I've played) I felt like it was too slow at first, but as I got to play it more, I noticed that speed comes with experience; it relies on the homing button, air dashes, combos, etc.:eye::eye:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i'm waiting for it to drop down to 10-15 dollars.