Arcade! When will the MVS convertor be ready

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We would like to respond to the above with the following: We first would like to take this opportunity to offer our thanks to Shawn for allowing us to use this (his) venue to announce as well as talk about what we feel are some pretty exciting new products that we will shortly be releasing to the Neo Geo Community.

We would also like to thank those of you who have helped us make what was once just an idea, a reality. You know who you are and shortly with your approval, so will everyone else.

1)We will start to take orders for our MVS Converter starting the week of November 20th. We expect to begin shipping the week of November 27th. Our apologies for the slight delay, we did a little tweaking to this unit, we added stereo-out.

2)We will also be introducing several other products along with our converter, and expect to be introducing a new product every 60 days thereafter. We have had to wind-up a new company specifically for this project, to separate it from our other entities. An old name mind you, but one we hope will express our sincerity in this endevour.

3)At the outset our shipping methods will only be by Fed/Ex Overnight, this is non-negotiable. This method ensures as well as protects the end user as well as us, that your product is received intact and on time.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Cool. Ah. I have the money, but it has to go to KOF 2000, Christmas gifts, etc... I will definitely get it later, though. Thanks for the info Arcade.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Arcade!

What is the price of the convertor and you do you have photos to show us?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With regards to the above, our MVS Converter, will be introduced at $399.00/US Plus $25/US for Fed/Ex overnight shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. Pictures will be available on the release date.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

spaceman

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Arcade,
I live in london,England and would love to purchase your new MVS converter.How the hell do i get in contact with you?Do you have a website and telephone number?
I know of at least ten UK Neo fans who would walk across broken glass bare footed to snap this convertor out of your hands.
Is Shawn going to recieve any stock to sell onto us.
Any info(contact or other) greatly appreciated.
Thanks Simon

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Regarding the above: Our website for this project will be on-line in the very near future. For further information regarding our MVS Converter as well as our other products soon to be introduced, kindly address your queries for the present to arcadesolutions@yahoo.com, and all will be answered in a timely manner.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

[This message has been edited by !Arcade! (edited November 04, 2000).]

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
For $399 you get a "new" converter that works with 'all' games even Strikers?!?! If so you got me buying! Be sure to announce them on here.

Tim

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Originally posted by Dreamh2o:
For $399 you get a "new" converter that works with 'all' games even Strikers?!?! If so you got me buying! Be sure to announce them on here.

Tim

Whatever happened to Arcade's MVS adaptor?

!Arcade!

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Whatever happened to Arcade's MVS adaptor?"

Regarding the above. Kindly take the time to read the "Whole" thread.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't mind NeoLord, !Arcade!, he's a bit on the flakey side . . . sometimes a little slow picking up on stuff. It must be that old Amiga 1000 he's still on, a 15-year-old computer like that is kinda flakey itself!!

nerd.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by !Arcade!:
"Whatever happened to Arcade's MVS adaptor?"

Regarding the above. Kindly take the time to read the "Whole" thread.

Best Regards
!Arcade!

Are you ever going to get a site up or anything explaining everything? Or with pics ect.?

It would be alot easier on people not having to post questions ect. in here all the time.

Since I might buy one as well

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Caris, pics were already posted in the past. Try doing a search for the converter or for !Arcade!'s user name.

James