Arcade Videos on Youtube Neo geo and others

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
its a pretty good first go-round.

a couple of suggesitons-

1) you are showing the pcbs, but maybe you could show them in action while you talk about them. Some simple type at the bottom could highlight the name of the boards.

2) you seem a bit nervous. I understand that this is your first real go-round with the presenting, so it should get a bit better with some experience. Your legs are bouncing around a bunch- again which i chalk up to nerves, but i happened to notice it. You seem a bit figitey on camera too.
Not yelling- just pointing out what i saw- things to work on.

I'm personally not into the whole xxx-in-1 scene, but you seem very knowledgable on the topic. Maybe you could go a little more in depth about it- a lot of them are according to you 'a great bit of kit' which i can appreciate, but why are they great? what games dont play so well? Details are great. Maybe show a litle more personality as well.

Its a good first showing.

Just sayin. Not too bad- but in a few more videos, you should have your style down pretty well.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
good first vid , the game room is pretty sweet backdrop too :)

It would be nice to see some close ups on the boards while you're describing them. Also, you definitely need to show what they look like during boot, menu selection, service menu, etc.

keep at it.

The King Prawn

Marked Wolf
I liked it, informative. I may have to explore this realm of multi-game PCBs now.... Which means another upright, damn. Keep banging on and the nervousness will fall by the wayside!

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Last edited:

arcadematt

Quiz Detective
Thanks for you comments guys. I have made videos of them running, well the Blue Elf 2008 108 in 1 and Happy Fish 2 pcbs.

Check out my channel there on there somewhere

Hashmech

New Challenger
Hey 68k just wanted to send a shout out... I enjoy your youtube videos keep it up!
Too bad I missed your contest have another one!

lions3

Igniz's Servent