Anyone pre-order Half Life 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
Looking forward to it. This is my only forary out side of my Neo world - I bought Far Cry when it cam out and Half Life 2, I don't normaly like FPSers but this game is going to be good, I think.
BTW as I mentioned in a previous post I just got SSVS on Friday, and fuck, this game is amazing.
For awhile I wouldnt touch the newer Geo games, as my tastes veer more towards the "retro" Neo games - believe or not, but I love Double Dragon, one of my favourites...but the things the artists do in this game (SSVS), Who, other other than SNK could give you a game where even dying is fun? This was worth every single penny.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Half Life 2 coming to the NEO? WOW

(4 Viewing) Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.

Kristoff

Another Striker
I'm waiting for my Gold Edition to be unlocked via Steam!

Definetly the big game on my list that I'm waiting for.

Only another day or two...

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
broken said:
Wrong forum here, big buddy.

Hmmm.What did I talk about in this post? Half Life 2 or....If you read posts first, then your one liners might make more sense, little buddy.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Golgo said:
Hmmm.What did I talk about in this post? Half Life 2 or....If you read posts first, then your one liners might make more sense, little buddy.
Use your brain more, okay thanks.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Hey I herd dat teh game be teh siznit and limtd edition will be off teh chain yar! Will it play on my 2 slot ? I bet kenny will make teh rar3 official MVS cart!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Golgo said:

OK, fuckface.

I tried being nice first time around.

This is the WRONG fucking forum to be discussing non Neo-Geo stuff in. The topic mentions only Half Life 2 and the subject starts talking about HL2 and Far Cry and then ends with some misc on Neo stuff.

If you want to talk about HL2, create your topic in Unrelated Topics under Miscellaneous.

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
read the post idiot. I mention HL2, Far Cry and go in much more detail about neo stuff. It was meant as a joke. It amazes me that I need to explain that to you.
Do you even like Neo Geo games? You may live in your mom's basement and have spent the past two years of your life posting here, for 20,00 posts that is something to be proud of. Good story for the grand-kids. but I don't think that makes you the Neo Geo master, like I said I would be suprsied if you even play the games.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Golgo said:
read the post idiot. I mention HL2, Far Cry and go in much more detail about neo stuff. It was meant as a joke. It amazes me that I need to explain that to you.
Do you even like Neo Geo games? You may live in your mom's basement and have spent the past two years of your life posting here, for 20,00 posts that is something to be proud of. Good story for the grand-kids. but I don't think that makes you the Neo Geo master, like I said I would be suprsied if you even play the games.

How about you just post the topic in the right forum?

Lay off with the personal attacks. They make you look immature and down right ignorant. You know nothing of me and my history with this site, so until you do, how about just play it cool and use the correct forums.

And if you want to flame someone, we have a WarRoom for that stuff.

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
SnairDogg said:
Use your brain more, okay thanks.

Nothing more I love to do then talk to teenagers. Nice. Seeing as you were wht 6 when Neo came out....Read my post again if you have too, idiot.

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
broken said:
How about you just post the topic in the right forum?

Lay off with the personal attacks. They make you look immature and down right ignorant. You know nothing of me and my history with this site, so until you do, ..

My post was about Neo Geo, I don't need some kid, who thinks that posting 2000 times here gives him some kind of badge of honour???
Read the post again if you have to. It is clearly about Neo Geo. Do I describe Far Cry? Do I describe H L ? Cna you be this stupid? Is it really possible?
You could have been here since this site inception, it means nothing to me or anyone else . I have had a Neo Geo since 1993, I don't require validation from a malajusted sociopath who spends 24 hours a day at his PC.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
your post makes no sense whatsoever.
how about deleting the thread and starting over again?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
*sigh*

You still don't understand, do you?

Subject of your post = Non Neo Geo or SNK related in any form.

First sentence = Non Neo Geo or SNK related in any form.

You then go on to mention some SNK related stuff.

You could have easily made two posts out of this. One in Unrelated talking about Half Life 2 and/or FarCry and then the other in this forum talking about Neo related stuff.

I guess the fact that several other people in this topic made fun of your post and have attempted to point this out to you means little to you?

Instead of launching personal attacks against everyone, how about you admit your original post is misworded and start a new one?

And I don't need some kid telling me how I am stupid because I can read his original post and see that he clearly posted it in the wrong forum or at the very least could have used a different subject line.

Golgo

Cham Cham's Banana
broken said:
*sigh*
I can read his original post and see that he clearly posted it in the wrong forum or at the very least could have used a different subject line.

Wow, your kind of obsessive compulssive about posting arent you?

I am not making a personal against you, just stating that which is obvious...
As for my post, please read it again.
I didnt know that I had to have "Neo Geo" in the title of a post to be "allowed" to post here? Fuck, you are truly an idiot. I will make sure I run it by you first next time.

The post was not about Half Life 2, it was about SSV, it was not even partialy about Hl 2.

I mentioned that I was looking forward to half life 2, that was it.

"Has anyone here preordered half life 2. It was a joke you moron. Half Life 2 has sold something like 400 million pre-orders. It was. a. joke.

Now, I do not have the time, or inclination to fuck around with anymore. I am just honsetly amazed, and I say this with no sarcasam, that you could be this stupid. Chilling.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Somebody just ban this guy.....

Ban him all the way back to gamefaqs.

Last edited:

kiun

Zero's Tailor
Golgo said:
"Has anyone here preordered half life 2. It was a joke you moron. Half Life 2 has sold something like 400 million pre-orders. It was. a. joke.

wow, you sure have a weird sense of humour.

Stokers

Geese's Thug
Indeed, didnt sound like a joke to me.

However im sure somewhere it had em rollin in the isles.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Golgo said:
Wow, your kind of obsessive compulssive about posting arent you?

I am not making a personal against you, just stating that which is obvious...
As for my post, please read it again.
I didnt know that I had to have "Neo Geo" in the title of a post to be "allowed" to post here? Fuck, you are truly an idiot. I will make sure I run it by you first next time.

The post was not about Half Life 2, it was about SSV, it was not even partialy about Hl 2.

I mentioned that I was looking forward to half life 2, that was it.

Now, I do not have the time, or inclination to fuck around with anymore. I am just honsetly amazed, and I say this with no sarcasam, that you could be this stupid. Chilling.

This site has multiple sections. You posted a message that has a subject line talking about Half Life 2 and starts off talking about it in the NEO GEO General Discussion area.

If you scrolled down a bit you would see an area more ideally suited towards talking about non SNK/Neo Geo stuff. Its called Unrelated topics and its under Miscellaneous.

But, then again, judging by your lack of tact in this thread, your 6th grade attacks and rude language, I am guessing you didn't graduate high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.