Anyone own an E-bike?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don’t know why but I hate your stupid bike on sight. I guess because it’s overdeveloped middle class bullshit...that’s a huge part. But there’s also the fact that the bike riding in parts of the world where there are too many cars is more of a problem every year. When some Escalade powders your pelvis you may feel stupid. The fact that a “e” bike is faster or more accommodating to lazy people just makes it seem like the issue will get worse. Does the “e” bike explain to people in SUVs what all your stupid hand singles are? Does it have a force field or something? No? Then you’re still putting your life in the hands of every driver that comes near you and that’s just suicidal behavior...sorry, esuicidal behavior.

If it’s meant totally for off road then it’s less suicidal but still stupid. There are already crank bikes of amazing sophistication and motored ones of every power level and efficiency. Why did someone make a LiPo one? Because they got startup money and had to spend it or because the chemical from gasoline isn’t hot enough?
Someone shut this piece of shit faggot up.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Do you have belt slippage probs too? I'm wondering if I can tweak mine to make it less susceptible
not really, I'm not sure what amount of torque would be needed, but seems *a lot*... maybe the tension isn't right?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got the last two ebike finally.

This one is pretty nice, i was able to get 34mph on it. It was a fun weekend riding bikes around the area.
ebke.jpg

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
don't e-bikes actually suck as a normal bike? if so, wouldn't it be better to just get an electric scooter?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
don't e-bikes actually suck as a normal bike? if so, wouldn't it be better to just get an electric scooter?
The new one i got sort of hurt my knees when i pedal. i think im too tall for it so would need to get a longer saddle so i can stretch my leg. As for sucking as a normal bike, when we go bike riding i dont even use the battery. Its just like any other bike just more weight.

Scooters you need a license and pay insurance on it. Plus you cant take them to trails.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
So to field all those questions about why I would buy an ebike and do I get a good workout ... well, yes and no.

I pedal with the same amount of strength that I do on my lightweight Bianchi, but the difference being instead of a regular chill speed of 10-12 mph, I hit more around an average of 17-19.

The only time I do notice a physical difference is going up hills. That's when having a real bicycle makes a difference.

I've been having fun going between both bikes, but the ebike is fun in it's own way. It's fun to hit those top speeds so easy.

Anyone knocking it, needs to try it. Then again, I didn't one of those ebikes that are more moped like (not hating, just saying).